Forum Index Scion 15 CHARGE DISCHARGE

History

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwEBwhnDkgRLxGWEuEV1xpsHNwfAii1KU8qOCymLL8tHy2oLdI0CjY9NsU3ZjeDOtg74UZxRwZKyEyzUDBaUl3yX2phIWNDZk9tGW6qcFJw1XgNfll_xoFJguSDCYV9hq6IQohriq-PRpARkNaTJ5tdnaOdrqKjouqly6brpwinK6iaqW6xkLI4tAy18rb3t9a-isBRwcXB88Lsw23Xhtgk2t3bWdte4uri9-OE5CLsGOw4707yHfKX8uH8qw==

what do you guys think?

ice spear or FP tp get Power charge

Voll ammy to get endurance then blood rage getting the frenzy

15 charges

is this the only good class to go discharge?

thoughts from anyone would be nice,

uhntissuhn
Oct 24, 2013 02:07:35 AM

Your build should'nt be better with Infused Shield, Deep Toughts & Zealot's Oath ?

Arya_
Oct 24, 2013 02:58:21 AM

im not quite sure what is infused shield cause i cant find it on the tree, but with deep thought yes that would be nice if i was going to run two auras but im going to try and just use discipline. with zealot's oath i really dont like it since you cant really get life regen that high so i would but if you like it go for it

uhntissuhn
Oct 24, 2013 08:37:24 AM

You will need Unwavering Stance. It is mandatory or you will die non stop.

etrensce
Oct 24, 2013 08:44:11 AM

"
Arya_ wrote:
Your build should'nt be better with Infused Shield, Deep Toughts & Zealot's Oath ?

I aggrizzle with 2/3 (Infused Shield and Deep Thoughts).

"
You will need Unwavering Stance. It is mandatory or you will die non stop.

You don't really need it. Whenever I encounter a nasty physical projectile pack, I just pop a granite flask that has high hit&stun recovery.

I'm rerolling a scion as a discharger and this build is identical to the one I had in mind. Altough one might have to make some changes to solve the problem of expensive auras and the increased cost of discharge.

Kolestralman
Oct 24, 2013 08:52:27 AM

"
Arya_ wrote:

He also took 2 6% energy shield nodes near the Scion starting area. A lot better would be taking faith and steel, which gives additional 10% energy shield, 8% resists and 28% increased Armour.

Blast radius and/or Amplify would also be better than taking Intense Seal for instance.

To make a long story short, his build is suboptimal.

TonyTravel
Oct 24, 2013 10:26:23 AM

I think this would be a a better build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq9KyG6qtfKpbngNWK826AHnn8tkoxpVYSES4aLq704otSo4QKCeuQhntAyTJxzcf8bBxSy_hq4V19eGVmPsGMNtiELB820ZO-Hi96crLR9Ms1Aw217r5F8qBAeXlVJTPV8fAjbF2CSnCJ2uGmzkIilPhX2Cm-w4Otgt0k3YjHaOZPemtvrjhGND8h2P-tvnRwZfaqKjwuzy4YhrtvcRL7fW21ktqLGQgwlGcZma62PAUXDVcFJ-WQ==

You might need to pick up a 30 dex node though, because you might want to level mana leech. for gmp on Freezing Pulse/ Ice Spear, its not needed you can leave that as level 1, because you be using it to gain charges,m not to do damage.

TonyTravel
Oct 24, 2013 10:45:34 AM

Your build looks near perfect for Scion but, we miss all the "body and soul" energy shield/armour nods. It's almost 46% max energy shield + 8% all resistances and armour + all the nods : Void barrier

Your discharger will be more squishy than Templar discharger (pre patch).

Will it be a problem ?

Arya_
Oct 24, 2013 14:01:39 PM

I'm a rather new player and I have always wanted to play a discharge build, if you guys can actually put one together that you think will work, I'd just be outright ecstatic. Best of luck, I'll be following the post! I'm also hoping someone puts one up on PathofPoE or PathofExileBuilds.

Krovah
Oct 24, 2013 14:33:51 PM

thanks everyone.

yes i know this build is pretty squish but im playing this on SC so i dont really mind dying but it still sucks when i do. i see how i wasted pts. but i wouldnt crit nodes be better then the area effect in terms of getting power chargers first then later when the character is higher lvl get the area effect?

anymore feedback would be great appreciated , with everyones advice i think this will be my final build for the character

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwEBwhnES8S4RXXGmwc3B8CKLUpTyo4LL8tHy2oLdI2PTbFOtg74T1fQKBGcUcGSshMs03YUDBSU1ZjWlJd8l76XypfamEhY0NtGW6qcFJw1XgNfll_xoKbguSDCYV9hq6IQohriq-Mdo5kj_qQEZMnl5WZmptdna6euaKjouqly6cIpyuomqlusZC0DLXytve2-rfWvorAUcHFwfPC7MNt14bYJNtZ217b5-Lq4vfjhOQi62Pr5OwY7DjvTvId8pfy4fem_Ks=

like end game since i doubt im going to use purity all the resist nodes are going to stay, but its going to be a long road til i get there.

i hope people see this, i believe this will be the only good way to go discharge in poe now. if anyone can theory craft a better one i would be glad to see the passive tree and your opinion on how to make a discharge character better. this is my first time making a discharge, but i always wanted to make one.

uhntissuhn
Oct 24, 2013 14:40:09 PM
  • Next