Forum Index Off Topic Crysis 2 Leaked

History

Removed Link

this is infact a legitamate torrent. EA's game has been leaked 1.5 months before release.... to be honest this is pathetic even for a beta. Crysis was an action series but this is overkill... The story is total shit...

Edit: I don't mind you guys talking about this but please don't link to piracy sites. - Jonathan

Phouriuh
Feb 14, 2011 01:22:30 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I may have to check that out.

tpapp157
Feb 14, 2011 03:08:21 AM

I've seen some footage of it in youtube and I can definetely say this is the first game nearly looks like real life.

BTW this will probably be the first thread that got deleted :)

Edit: And just learned that those settings were at medium and DX9 and the leak is only beta. Can't think about max settings @ DX11. Poor Crytek; they are probably angry like hell. We won't see Crysis 3 in PC for sure.

permaximum
Feb 14, 2011 03:32:27 AM

It does look really impressive. Apparently it's only the Beta though and not the final game. That makes sense considering that the game probably hasn't even gone gold yet.

I'll just wait for the actual game.

tpapp157
Feb 14, 2011 03:50:03 AM

One day I'll have a PC that can play such games.

resira
Feb 14, 2011 04:37:45 AM

"
One day I'll have a PC that can play such games.


Then 3 months later it will be outdated lol.

Zidjian
Feb 14, 2011 04:52:02 AM

"
Phouriuh wrote:
Crysis was an action series but this is overkill... The story is total shit...

Well, Crysis never shined because of the plot i agree with that.

But i played Crysis and Warhead with max settings and was the most beautiful game i ever played, my friends even my mom thought it was a movie. I hope Crysis 2 bring that realism and something more.

If i want to play a game for the plot i play Mass Effect not Crysis.

Kyouya
Feb 15, 2011 04:42:12 AM

"
Kyouya wrote:
"
Phouriuh wrote:
Crysis was an action series but this is overkill... The story is total shit...

Well, Crysis never shined because of the plot i agree with that.

But i played Crysis and Warhead with max settings and was the most beautiful game i ever played, my friends even my mom thought it was a movie. I hope Crysis 2 bring that realism and something more.

If i want to play a game for the plot i play Mass Effect not Crysis.

You are correct.

tpapp157
Feb 15, 2011 05:08:59 AM

So i've downloaded this and been playing quite a bit about 6 levels in its not very impressive. the storyline again is total crap. The setting so far has been in a "downtown city." Ill say its not my cup of tea, they completely turned the game on its back. Pop two in this game and call it done. its a POS.

In the beta "energy" is spent very quickly between skills, your not running around constantly like in the original. It's alot slower paced, not as many enemies as were in the first. Its cool to jump off huge building once and awhile but over all its not that good :/

Phouriuh
Feb 15, 2011 08:06:21 AM

"
Phouriuh wrote:
So i've downloaded this and been playing quite a bit about 6 levels in its not very impressive. the storyline again is total crap. The setting so far has been in a "downtown city." Ill say its not my cup of tea, they completely turned the game on its back. Pop two in this game and call it done. its a POS.

In the beta "energy" is spent very quickly between skills, your not running around constantly like in the original. It's alot slower paced, not as many enemies as were in the first. Its cool to jump off huge building once and awhile but over all its not that good :/

Damn i was afraid of that, even in the original crysis there is not much enemies, and the previews show a fast paced gameplay. Oh well im not really a fps fan
but hope Crytek tweak that.

Kyouya
Feb 15, 2011 23:43:57 PM
  • 1
  • 2
  • Next