Forum Index Support Gem Feedback Blind

History

best flame totem support. now with curse on hit you can just slap enfeeble or you main curses on it too and have a perma curse totem as well as blanket blind.

Exiledtyrant
Nov 07, 2013 07:01:12 AM

I'm going to try this out with Lighting trap.

Odoakar
Dec 03, 2013 00:11:34 AM

"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
Is it possible for blind to proc on that attack or not?

Well, for one it's important to note that Spark is not an Attack, but a Spell :P

Blind checks if Hits are made and then rolls the dice; it does not check if Damage is dealt.

Thanks, I had read conflicting information about whether or not the hit had to deal damage to have a chance to blind.

Do Curses hit?

ShinoRagnar
Dec 17, 2013 16:08:34 PM

Nope.
You'll have to attack your enemies in some way. It doesn't matter if you're using Melee/Ranged/Spell gems or if those deal any damage at all (Ancestral Bond).
Degen effects won't work as well.

Delirii
Dec 17, 2013 16:22:29 PM

"
Exiledtyrant wrote:
best flame totem support. now with curse on hit you can just slap enfeeble or you main curses on it too and have a perma curse totem as well as blanket blind.

Wait, does curse on hit work on flame totem? I tested curse on hit on spell totem and it definitely didn't work...

TinyAngryCrab
Jan 08, 2014 12:57:30 PM

Pretty broken support gem. Even with iron reflexes the enemy will have less than 25% chance to hit you. Combine with enfeeble, temp chains and frozen ground for maximum faceroll.

SEXYSUPERSATAN
Jan 15, 2014 07:35:56 AM

Not sure if i should post this in bug forum but blind is not procing if the bow shot pierces.

It seems to be worse with split arrow my level 20 blind (12% chance to blind) procs very rarely and only maybe 1-2 mobs in a 10+ group when it does proc (thats why i think its likely to be a pierce issue).

Also i have the passive pierce.

maxor
Jan 25, 2014 22:58:38 PM

"
maxor wrote:
Not sure if i should post this in bug forum but blind is not procing if the bow shot pierces.
I have tested this, and it is definitely applying on a piece hit correctly.

"
maxor wrote:
It seems to be worse with split arrow my level 20 blind (12% chance to blind) procs very rarely and only maybe 1-2 mobs in a 10+ group when it does proc (thats why i think its likely to be a pierce issue).
Blinding 1-2 monsters from hitting a group of 10 or so is the correct and expected result for a 12% chance to blind. This doesn't sound like anything is wrong from the way you describe it.

Mark_GGG
Jan 27, 2014 05:26:22 AM

I did a quick scan of the thread and didn't see an answer to my question. Does the Blind support gem stack with Smoke mine?

If I drop a smoke mine then attack with blind support the mobs will end up with 2 rotating starts (the blind indicator) above their heads. Is this a bug or is it actually stacking?

Juggla1570
Feb 10, 2014 21:45:20 PM

Blind is a boolean status. Something is blind or it is not blind.

Mark_GGG
Feb 11, 2014 01:47:19 AM
  • Prev
  • Next