Forum Index Off Topic POE WIKI

History

Ya i am just putting those descriptions in temporarily i am going to write up a paragraph then have people follow with the writing style (informative).

Going to revert back to a solid background unless i find something better.

Honestly still figuring that one out looking through the how to wiki's for a wiki lol.

edit: also i made you a admin on the wiki.

Zidjian
Jan 18, 2011 22:21:41 PM

I can't link to a category page from another page. I can only link to a normal page. Not sure why that should be a problem.

tpapp157
Jan 18, 2011 22:46:55 PM

Don't know if you guys like this, but I put a gradient to black on this screenshot, so it should go nice with a black background:

Vandro
Jan 18, 2011 22:53:06 PM

Now I understand. You can tag a page under any number of different categories. Then the Category page compiles all the pages that are tagged with that category. That makes much more sense.

We need to move all our content off the Category pages to new pages and then tag those new pages with the correct category.

tpapp157
Jan 18, 2011 22:56:02 PM

Ya i was just about to post a screenshot of the organization hierarchy. Well thats what Right clicking for right lol.

Zidjian
Jan 18, 2011 23:00:22 PM

Also if you go the the top right click on your user name. Then from there go to the following tab this will let you see all categories,articles, and user pages.

Zidjian
Jan 18, 2011 23:04:44 PM

Maybe not important, but shouldn't all pictures be maximum resolution available (they can get resized at the wiki, but the option to view them full resolution is still there)?

Vandro
Jan 18, 2011 23:31:18 PM

"
Vandro wrote:
Maybe not important, but shouldn't all pictures be maximum resolution available (they can get resized at the wiki, but the option to view them full resolution is still there)?

Yeah. Why do you mention?

tpapp157
Jan 18, 2011 23:35:21 PM

Just replaced the wallpaper on the opening page with a higher resolution one :)

Vandro
Jan 18, 2011 23:54:07 PM

Hey i would like to make sure that people aren't just coming and messing up anything so i am just protecting everything adding anyone that wants to help as a admin.

Vandro your an admin.

Zidjian
Jan 19, 2011 01:26:38 AM
  • Prev
  • Next