Forum Index Off Topic What are you playing?

History

Heroes of Newerth which I recommend to every dota-like fan, but I think that if you're one of em you surely heard about this game.

And recently I bought Mondlay Night Combat, but, im kinda disapointed. Maybe with some fresh maps can be fun.
It's most of a dota-like in fps. But the thing that disapointed me, is that it's too much casual and not really tactic.
Maybe with some community maps it can get to something more deep and interesting.

Sloul
Jan 11, 2011 08:29:43 AM

I bought Serious Sam from gog.com a couple days ago. I remember when this game came out, looking at the box in the store and thinking well....this looks dumb. Clearly I'm a moron cause it's great. The combat is so much fun. It's been a while since I have found myself physically moving my body in front of the computer screen to avoid attacks (which doesn't work by the way). Certainly worth $6.

Oasisbhrnw
Jan 11, 2011 23:06:04 PM

Bloodline Champions and Darksiders.

permaximum
Jan 12, 2011 00:50:14 AM

"
Sloul wrote:
Heroes of Newerth which I recommend to every dota-like fan, but I think that if you're one of em you surely heard about this game.

There is quite a lot of HoN played at the GGG office.

Currently I'm playing through Mass Effect 2 again. I played through it when it first came out but after it was much discussed in many Game of the Year articles I was quite keen to play it again.

I just finished Monkey Island 1/2 special editions which I picked up during one of the holiday steam sales.

Oh, and I'm slowly attritioning Super Meat Boy as well.

Jonathan
Jan 12, 2011 10:00:30 AM

The only game i play at the moment is trackmania, love racers and there isnt really any Arpg out there to get me bothered. Though been thinking about reinstalling d2, unglitched is awesome after some time away :)

Jurge
Jan 12, 2011 11:19:33 AM

I'm playing Cod:Black Ops and NHL 10 on PS3.

That's all for the moment.

Ah! I'm waiting for Killzone 3 on February

brufio11
Jan 12, 2011 20:29:15 PM

Waiting beta-key for http://game.worldoftanks.com/ :o))

tormenta
Jan 13, 2011 12:57:39 PM

Playing D2 atm... waiting on Warhammer 40k retribution/dungeon defenders to come out here pretty soon.

Current toon: 32 HC bowazon.

Wittgenstein
Jan 13, 2011 19:42:58 PM

While i'm waiting for PoE and Mythos i'm playing Starcraft 2...

Rhesos
Jan 14, 2011 22:29:15 PM

update:Now playing a fishymancer... Bowazon died in a glorious battle against Mephisto. God rest her soul.

Wittgenstein
Jan 17, 2011 08:40:01 AM
  • Prev
  • Next