Forum Index Skill Gem Feedback Arctic Armour

History

"
azmodael wrote:
IS Acrtic armor benefitting for the Aura Effectiveness passive nodes in any way?

It's not an aura.

ZiggySobotka
Nov 02, 2013 18:21:06 PM

Clarity + Aura Effectiveness Passives + a teeny bit of mana regeneration passive allows you to maintain arctic armour even while running.

Of course, getting all the aura passives requires running around all over the top hemisphere of the passive tree, but that's the price you pay, I suppose.

TiamatRoar
Nov 04, 2013 18:19:52 PM

Is there a way to INCREASE the mana drained except for skilling Inner trashy Force?

I want to double, tripple, quadrupple, I really dont care as long as its a lot, the manacost.

nynyny
Nov 06, 2013 21:47:17 PM

Level up your gem to increase the cost, on top of inner force. Get a max level empower, put AA into a +1 gem level +2 cold gems level item and get it to 26.

Avelice
Nov 06, 2013 22:57:29 PM

That increases the cost by pathetic 40%, which isnt even close to what I am looking for.

I already considered those options and it wouldnt change anything about my situation. By now I find it pretty retarded that supports dont at least increase the default degeneration. Hell, I dont care if I dont get the effect of the support as long as it ramps up the drain for me to be honest.

nynyny
Nov 06, 2013 23:11:58 PM

Em why?

azmodael
Nov 09, 2013 15:32:11 PM

He wants to use the Unique Mana Flask to activate skills for free. He can't get his Mana Regen low enough to sustain the Flask though.

Vipermagi
Nov 09, 2013 15:45:16 PM

"
Vipermagi wrote:
He wants to use the Unique Mana Flask to activate skills for free. He can't get his Mana Regen low enough to sustain the Flask though.

Exactly.

I thought it might be possible to run Elemental Hit without mana leech with the flask and hope that I could achieve my deregen to burn the mana the flask regenerates (since its the only thing that works) so the buff lasts longer.

Turns out it simply is impossible without BM or EB since the skill already ramps up to 120+ mana in a 4Link.

nynyny
Nov 09, 2013 22:22:09 PM

"
nynyny wrote:
Is there a way to INCREASE the mana drained except for skilling Inner trashy Force?

I want to double, tripple, quadrupple, I really dont care as long as its a lot, the manacost.

have you tried inc duration + reduced duration?

fsk1989
Nov 10, 2013 03:00:35 AM

"
fsk1989 wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

have you tried inc duration + reduced duration?
that won't do anything as its a constant infinite duration based on that fixed rate. ending when mp is 0, not at a specific time.

soul4hdwn
Nov 10, 2013 04:26:29 AM
  • Prev
  • Next