Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions My idea for BIG improvment for SSF players !

History

Hello - SSF is for players that dont have much time and they are playing with their own speed. I have idea for make it esr for them.

Can u allow take SSF stnd char/account for new league ?
ofc to protect ecenomy it will then "block" migrate option and not allow them to change ssf to normal social league until it ends.

With that ssf players will have easy start ( depends how they char looks like ) and they will be able play slowly with their own speed.

A lot of players that playing ssf are with kids/school and other things that block them. Please consider it - it will be i think big quality of life for thys small % that trying enjoy thys game in ssf mode.

sorry for my eng.

Varilecki
Nov 13, 2019 21:46:21 PM

Sounds great for the super casual time limited players, just play a build from a previous SSF league. Problem is then those that play SSF seriously have endgame builds already in the 90s and playing that high a level build would totally destroy the challenge league mechanic and play balance. Going straight to mapping in the challenge league and skipping the 10 acts is never what GGG wants (no adventure mode for PoE) so it's not gonna happen here.

Arrowneous
Nov 14, 2019 00:10:44 AM

but thys is would be their choice - sff players are isolated 100% anyway soo it would not change anything for ppls in normal game

that will be only help and reason why ppls with very limited time with kids/work/school will be able to still play as ssf ( i skip many leagues only becose i havet time to even lvl up character )

i hope they mby consider giving league mechanics to ssf standart players wictahut chalanges mby ? they will have then some fun even

please consider thys GGG

Varilecki
Nov 14, 2019 13:19:35 PM

Your suggestion already exists, it's called standard league. SSF standard is fun.

MoLoK13
Nov 14, 2019 17:02:36 PM

"
MoLoK13 wrote:
Your suggestion already exists, it's called standard league. SSF standard is fun.

no its not - u even play there ? witchaut 1 main free mechanic its realy boring and hard to sustain alch and others things since u have less drop in map becose standart dont have free 1 mechanic. If they will increase % for mechanic in stnd soo always we will have 1 free then it would be possible to sustain and have some fun i thing, or make zana mods free there

Varilecki
Nov 14, 2019 18:02:55 PM

"
Varilecki wrote:
Hello - SSF is for players that dont have much time

LMAO wrong. SSF requires 3x more time than trading league.

"
Varilecki wrote:

This won't improve anything for "SSF players", this is only your own request.

"
Varilecki wrote:
and they will be able play slowly with their own speed.

"They" already can do it.

"
Varilecki wrote:
A lot of players that playing ssf are with kids/school and other things that block them.

1. Says who? Fake statistics as an excuse for individual request.
2. Players should adapt to the game but not vice versa.

DivineChampion
Nov 14, 2019 19:17:34 PM

"
"
Varilecki wrote:
Hello - SSF is for players that dont have much time

LMAO wrong. SSF requires 3x more time than trading league.

"
Varilecki wrote:

This won't improve anything for "SSF players", this is only your own request.

"
Varilecki wrote:
and they will be able play slowly with their own speed.

"They" already can do it.

"
Varilecki wrote:
A lot of players that playing ssf are with kids/school and other things that block them.

1. Says who? Fake statistics as an excuse for individual request.
2. Players should adapt to the game but not vice versa.

when i want make profit for mirrors i play trade league, i hit 100 in trade league and when i want 7x mirror dex ranger i play trade league becose i have time to deal with players like u.

When i playing for fun and i want playing slowly i playing ssf - half of my f list as well. If u dont know how thys game work and how u playing trade league then learn a litle.

Varilecki
Nov 14, 2019 20:51:19 PM

"
Varilecki wrote:
when i want make profit for mirrors i play trade league, i hit 100 in trade league and when i want 7x mirror dex ranger i play trade league
"
Varilecki wrote:
When i playing for fun and i want playing slowly i playing ssf - half of my f list as well.

Good for you. But how is it related to the discussion above?

"
Varilecki wrote:
becose i have time to deal with players like u.
"
Varilecki wrote:
If u dont know how thys game work and how u playing trade league then learn a litle.

But what should i do if i know how this game work, sensei? May be i should go on forum and teach some bragging kids?

PS:
In the list of your characters, i haven't found anything even remotely close to mirror worth gear. Your most expensive character is MF Deadeye with ~25 ex worth of gear. And he is lvl 89 which means he barely did any grind at all. Don't mind to show us your 7x mirrors?

DivineChampion
Nov 14, 2019 21:16:14 PM

"
"
Varilecki wrote:
when i want make profit for mirrors i play trade league, i hit 100 in trade league and when i want 7x mirror dex ranger i play trade league
"
Varilecki wrote:
When i playing for fun and i want playing slowly i playing ssf - half of my f list as well.

Good for you. But how is it related to the discussion above?

"
Varilecki wrote:
becose i have time to deal with players like u.
"
Varilecki wrote:
If u dont know how thys game work and how u playing trade league then learn a litle.

But what should i do if i know how this game work, sensei? May be i should go on forum and teach some bragging kids?

PS:
In the list of your characters, i haven't found anything even remotely close to mirror worth gear. Your most expensive character is MF Deadeye with ~25 ex worth of gear. And he is lvl 89 which means he barely did any grind at all. Don't mind to show us your 7x mirrors?

i will show u anything - these who plays with me know how and where i make currency. keeping mirrors in gear in stnd is waste of money becose of inflation and powercap soo evryone smart keep their wealth in kaoms/eternals and legacy items. mf ranger was mistake and forgot selling him before i quit.

Playing in trade league is always rat race for mirrors and wealth from first 3 weeks. when i want play for myself i want play in ssf and standard ssf is worst and most boring place in thys game. No one back there to even sell his shit or do metacraft becose u cant buy essence or fossils or items that can store thys wealth.

making ssf league mechanic they will allow players to play only there and they will havet any limit - lieague in ssf force u to start evrytime agan what is painfull and take a lot of time. If u will be able to transsfer account a lot of players with limited time wiill just migrate to ssf becose they will make one char lvl 80 and then they will back for another league. Most of ppls i know skip thys game becose they cant stand farming thys !2#!3!#45 acts 20rd time in row

btw u have nothing to do than looking for old and sold aut characters in ppls profiles ?

they dont even have to make thys - just incr % for league mechanics in map or even make zana free soo i would be able spam her and have something in my maps. in ssf u cant realy sustain spaming zana harb all thye time or even beyond soo in ssf stnd 80% of maps are empty and boring. All i ask its giving something to them to make their maps a lit bit more fun

in league ssf u have some extra currency from things like breach or blight but in stnd maps feel empty.

Varilecki
Nov 14, 2019 22:40:54 PM

"
Varilecki wrote:
Hello - SSF is for players that dont have much time and they are playing with their own speed.

i dont think this is what ggg thinks ssf is for, and i think theres a lot of ssf players who wouldnt agree with this take either.

i think ggg and a large amount of players think a league is for a fresh start with a fresh ladder, not for getting a 'free' mechanic that helps with map sustain. the mechanics are all added to standard, the last leagues mechanic is in standard during the next league. the new mechanics are added to give a bit of spice, a bit of an incentive to play because its something new, but that is a novelty added to a league to dress it up, its not added for map sustain and its not the core reason a league exists. the core reason a league exists is ladder reset, its everyone starting from 0 again with a fresh ladder. thats what a ladder is for and lot of people feel that ssf is for players who want their achievements to be based on their playing and rng rather than their time spent trading, its not that they dont have time and its not that they dont want to be in a competitive ladder environment.

im not saying ur opinion or suggestion is wrong, everyones got their opinions and suggestions and thats cool, fully respect it. im just saying that i think your take on what a league/ssf is and why its there are quite different to a large portion of the players and your suggestions would actually harm a lot of what they think leagues are all about.

Snorkle_uk
Nov 15, 2019 00:44:05 AM
  • Next