Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions A feedback about Garb of the Ephemeral [ IMPORTANT READ]

History

Guys, i would let you think about a thing. This body armour is hard to drop, hard to wear for stats, but if someone wanna do a build with it, he discover that is also a shit.. The divine charges has a delay, and you cant get 10 charges fast, only one per hit with maybe a 0.5 cooldown ... and at the end you cant get divine charge during divinity... so it's already hard to do a build with this body armour for stats, so hard to wear, and then you also reduce so much the damage with all this cooldonw for charges????
i hope you will consider my feedback and don't answer me with automatic message... i hope you will consider to reowrk the speed to get full divine charge..
Regard and sorry for my eng

Garb of the Ephemeral
Synthesised Savant's Robe
  • +10% to Fire Resistance
  • +12% to Cold Resistance
  • +600 Strength and Intelligence Requirement
  • 217% increased Energy Shield
  • +10 to maximum Divine Charges
  • Gain a Divine Charge on Hit
  • You gain Divinity for 10 seconds on reaching maximum Divine Charges Lose all Divine Charges when you gain Divinity
  • Nearby Allies' Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value
  • Nearby Enemies cannot deal Critical Strikes
  • Exceptional men and women of strong will can flicker a spark,

but something much greater is needed to unleash the wildfire of true divine flames.

Hitma47
    Nov 07, 2019 13:11:28 PM

If anything that should definitely get a nerf, it's just crazy OP. 5 seconds to get 10 seconds of 50% more damage and 20% less elemental damage taken. Plus enemies can't deal crits, and it gets a chance to have a bunch of sweet implicits.

That thing is already easily one of the best armors in the game.

BloodPuddles420
    Nov 07, 2019 13:30:53 PM

"
    If anything that should definitely get a nerf, it's just crazy OP. 5 seconds to get 10 seconds of 50% more damage and 20% less elemental damage taken. Plus enemies can't deal crits, and it gets a chance to have a bunch of sweet implicits.

in single target, boss die before i get divinity, so this body armour become useless..

Hitma47
    Nov 07, 2019 13:47:34 PM

"
    Hitma47 wrote:
    "

in single target, boss die before i get divinity, so this body armour become useless..

Do you realise how ridiculously stupid that statement is?

Have you tried using it on a build that uses https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reckless_Defence for max block already? That item is so stupid.

ArtCrusade
    Nov 07, 2019 14:13:05 PM

"
    ArtCrusade wrote:
    "
    Hitma47 wrote:
    "

Do you realise how ridiculously stupid that statement is?

Have you tried using it on a build that uses https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reckless_Defence for max block already? That item is so stupid.

Have you tried to actually use it? Or you just looking at numbers in PoB.

DivineChampion
    Nov 08, 2019 02:27:09 AM

he proably didn't tried it lol
    i tried for 2 days, with a lot of changes and skill, worked a lot on tree/equip.. but i realized is a crap body armour

Hitma47
    Nov 08, 2019 03:09:50 AM

i mean, its in its name man, GARBage 4head

Mlvado
    Nov 08, 2019 15:59:36 PM

Do you guys seriously think it has to be BiS for any build or something? There are other unique armours that are vastly underpowered that should be looked into. Garb might not be the best in particular, but it certainly ain't bad. Y'all just living the power creep meta where anything you put on has to augment your DPS tenfold. The critical strike bit is already strong enough actually. :)

ArtCrusade
    Nov 09, 2019 01:04:33 AM

"
    ArtCrusade wrote:
    Do you guys seriously think it has to be BiS for any build or something? There are other unique armours that are vastly underpowered that should be looked into. Garb might not be the best in particular, but it certainly ain't bad. Y'all just living the power creep meta where anything you put on has to augment your DPS tenfold. The critical strike bit is already strong enough actually. :)
    try a build wit h it, for example with howa so u can scale stats for garb and dps.. and then return here to comment :D

Hitma47
    Nov 09, 2019 02:00:38 AM

It's a good armor for animate gaurdian.

Peace,

-Boem-

Boem
    Nov 09, 2019 02:23:01 AM
  • Next