Forum Index Blight League - Buying ----FACTURED FOSSIL SERVICE ---FOR SPECTRE HELM (12% ATK AND CAST SPEED ENCHANT)

History

Superior Bone Helmet
-
  • Minions deal 20% increased Damage
  • Item sells for much more to vendors

• FEE: 1EX
    20% off for vouch

You provide fossils yourself and i will use it on the helm and give you the mirrored copy no refunds for bad rolls.

BEST COMBINATION OF FOSSILS

OPTION 1
    FACTURED-BOUND-PRISTINE-DENSE
    this is the most geric and safest option

OPTION 2
    FACTURED-BOUND-GLYPHIC-PRISMATIC
    this is for the 30% more ele damage or 50% phys as extra roll for the helm more risk but high reward

OPTION 3
    FACTURED-BOUND-FACETED-3rd option can be PRISTINE/METALLIC/SCORCH/JAGGED/DENSE/SANCTIFIED
    this is for the mod of +1 int or +1 str gems and pristine can give life roll but in turn lowers chance of getting minion rolls , metallic for slave drivers (-lightning res),scorch for the solar guards(-fire res),jagged for (enemies take more phys damage mod)/dense for the fortify suffix /sanctified for better rolls

There are other fossil combinations that are cheaper just ask me ign for advice on what to use for your build and i will help you the 12% atk and cast speed is slightly lesser average damage on pob compared to 40% spectre damage but its better for utility and frontload

IGN CbaMessagingThanks

Novahaxor
    Oct 31, 2019 20:10:33 PM