Forum Index General Discussion Is gaem daed already?

History

"
DarkJen wrote:
"
"
DarkJen wrote:

Its now just starting to eat proper competition with other games.

Things that make you go wot.

It is. Majority of our large poe guild playing currently other cool game what free of poe issues: having large and nonlaggy towns, beautifil locations, noncluttered combat, no oneshots at all, AH, huge world with very different locations, dungeons, islands, abysses and heights. And it is already have beautifully made and working optimization so its runs fine despite it is in beta.

And good social part.
Guess why we not playing poe.
Its just sukz now in compare. And delivers more pain than fun. Poe now even refuses to load itself properly, its in so bad shape. And netcode is below any imagination with so much DCs and server crashes. I actually found this new game better in like everything and suits alot more for entertaining purposes than poe, when I finish my workday and wanna have fun and some adventure. Works fine. Im not gonna advert it, just sayin the fact. Devs politics and decisions brought poe to this level. No worrys.

So?

Can I ask which game you are referring to? I'm genuinely interested to know. Now that I've asked you cannot be accused of advertising 😉

Dobster
Oct 29, 2019 08:54:13 AM

"
Dobster wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

It is. Majority of our large poe guild playing currently other cool game what free of poe issues: having large and nonlaggy towns, beautifil locations, noncluttered combat, no oneshots at all, AH, huge world with very different locations, dungeons, islands, abysses and heights. And it is already have beautifully made and working optimization so its runs fine despite it is in beta.

And good social part.
Guess why we not playing poe.
Its just sukz now in compare. And delivers more pain than fun. Poe now even refuses to load itself properly, its in so bad shape. And netcode is below any imagination with so much DCs and server crashes. I actually found this new game better in like everything and suits alot more for entertaining purposes than poe, when I finish my workday and wanna have fun and some adventure. Works fine. Im not gonna advert it, just sayin the fact. Devs politics and decisions brought poe to this level. No worrys.

So?

Can I ask which game you are referring to? I'm genuinely interested to know. Now that I've asked you cannot be accused of advertising 😉

Oh. Gettin questions in pms too.

Was not sure its good. But ok, will tell: Lost Ark. Its just had sundays early release in our area, but turned to be quite polished so far. And very playable. Not expected connection!

lol, but you know, good happens too.

DarkJen
Oct 29, 2019 09:00:32 AM

Jes. Gmae dad!

wullack
Oct 29, 2019 10:47:24 AM

playin day 1 to last day, geam fun!

Gondalen
Oct 29, 2019 17:48:05 PM

Gaem will be ded when trolls like you stop making topics as this in the geam forum.

nononononono
Oct 30, 2019 19:38:11 PM

It is in its final stages of disease, death soon follows.

BigBadWolf1776
Oct 31, 2019 07:41:08 AM

Midnight EST time in Oriath:

No one else came to town for several minutes. Yep, with 1 month left of Blight it looks pretty dead to me.

Arrowneous
Nov 05, 2019 06:11:11 AM

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Midnight EST time in Oriath:

No one else came to town for several minutes. Yep, with 1 month left of Blight it looks pretty dead to me.

cause thats how we judge population in this game, lol

xMustard
Nov 05, 2019 07:56:07 AM

No. On the contrary, the game is in excellent condition. Perhaps not from the players point of view, but certainly from the point of view of the game owners. If we look at Steamcharts, then we will notice that the number of fanatical payers who remain in the game world regardless of how good or bad current league is, oscillates around 10,000 on steam alone, which means that the fixed number of payrs in the game is about 15,000, solely on PC.

These people are almost exclusively dedicated payers, tough and steadfast Janissaries of the game. For Tencent, they mean revenue of at least about $ 300,000 a month. And we're just talking about "fixed" incomes, not including "hype" before the start of each new league and just after it starts. In this case, the game is dead only for people who are not addicted to it or have not become its fanatics. And such people are worthless from Tencent's point of view, because they are not such dedicated payers.

postrach_myszy
Nov 05, 2019 10:28:35 AM
  • Prev