Forum Index Bug Reports Blight Unique Annoint Credit

History

I own Venopuncture, which is a new blight unique

I've annointed it twice in hideout and once in a map. No credit was given.

you can find it in tab 5 of my stash with the last annoint I placed on it. (as I only used Clear and Sepia, I'm not worried about the wasted cost, just want the credit so I can complete that challenge.)

Thanks

Grendahl
Oct 21, 2019 03:45:40 AM

The rings aren't a new Blight unique, just regular ones added in.

I think the only ones that count for the challenge are the helmets and the chest piece.

Edit: Could use better wording.

BloodPuddles420
Oct 21, 2019 03:53:29 AM

"
The rings aren't a new Blight unique, just regular ones added in.

I think the only ones that count for the challenge are the helmets and the chest piece.

Edit: Could use better wording.

They should just not locking non-league themed unique from league. Just like Delve's Mark of Submission, Synthesis' Maloney's Mechanism

neohongkong
Oct 21, 2019 07:33:53 AM

you say that, but you clearly didn't look at the art. The Rings most certainly are blight, they have blight spores all over them.

Grendahl
Oct 23, 2019 02:56:09 AM

"
Grendahl wrote:
you say that, but you clearly didn't look at the art. The Rings most certainly are blight, they have blight spores all over them.

Oh for god's sake....

1) There are at least 10 threads about your "bug" with the answers already, USE THE SEARCH

2) Read here if it's too hard to search https://www.pathofexile.com/blight

HarukaTeno
Oct 23, 2019 10:53:37 AM

This is because it does not specify explicitly say that the unique in question for the challenge does not include the rings or amulet uniques.

gjennks1
Oct 23, 2019 13:16:46 PM