Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions Invite To Party-Option in SSF

History

I find no logic in having the "Invite to Party"-option at all while you're logged into an SSF character. You guys put it to the top of the list too, so actually I find myself clicking that often instead of the Whisper option.

Please just remove that for all SSF characters. No sense in having it. ;-)

ArtCrusade
Oct 20, 2019 22:46:41 PM

+1

TreeOfDead
Oct 22, 2019 23:54:43 PM

While I don't play SSF, I'd like to know when Invite to Party got put at the top of the list.

Took a couple of leagues off, came back this league, and the first couple of time I instinctively tried to whisper someone I invited them to party. Like, wth. I didn't do that, but I did.

So again, when did Invite to Party get put there. It's annoying.

Galtrovan
Oct 23, 2019 02:10:54 AM

"
Galtrovan wrote:
While I don't play SSF, I'd like to know when Invite to Party got put at the top of the list.

Took a couple of leagues off, came back this league, and the first couple of time I instinctively tried to whisper someone I invited them to party. Like, wth. I didn't do that, but I did.

It's been changed in one of the first patches after Blight came out and everyone I know hates it. :D

ArtCrusade
Oct 23, 2019 09:23:07 AM

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

It's been changed in one of the first patches after Blight came out and everyone I know hates it. :D

Then they need to undo it, because there is no way anyone's most-used choice is going to be Invite. That's going to go be Whisper. And when Whisper, most likely they are going to want to do it really fast.

Galtrovan
Oct 24, 2019 03:12:09 AM

"
Galtrovan wrote:
Then they need to undo it, because there is no way anyone's most-used choice is going to be Invite. That's going to go be Whisper. And when Whisper, most likely they are going to want to do it really fast.

Best thing really would be if we could arrange it the way we like it, but that's wishful thinking.

I'd already be happy if they hid that option for us SSF-players, because it's 100% unnecessary for us since we can't use it anyway. :shrugs:

ArtCrusade
Oct 24, 2019 15:48:31 PM