Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions Noticed my forum absense? - Kopogero edition

History

So you are a vegan hipster now?

MasterTBC
Oct 21, 2019 00:10:38 AM

"
Wall of text says what?

I read the wall of text. I was wondering the same thing and thought what was the title of the thread, that should be a good clue. After rereading the title, I'm even more confused. Then I thought I guess I should reread the wall of text? Then I thought, no way, a much more sane approach to this conundrum is to just respond to DemigodParadox instead. So here we are.

Turtledove
Oct 21, 2019 00:27:29 AM

TL;DR:

"
If Satan could give me what I want I would support Satan.

Prizy
Oct 21, 2019 06:18:28 AM

pr13st
Oct 21, 2019 09:18:09 AM

"
Noticed my forum absense?

Nope.

[Removed by Support]

Zionyaru
Oct 21, 2019 14:38:51 PM

I was writing the thread in a hurry Saturday while I was hungry (almost two days ago), and I was planning to further edit it afterwards, making it simpler and easier to understand it, specifically about certain things mentioned for certain individuals as I'm aware not all can "decipher puzzles" and understand the exact nature of certain things quickly, which is why some of the generic responses happened which were pretty much making one of many other points why ending the human race could be a good thing.

Let me make it clear about that. Evolution is a process, and usually a process of a lot of suffering for all as a whole to endure, to overcome ignorance before they come to a place where the suffering becomes less and less. We all do want to arrive in a world that's less hellish than before, a world where quality of life is the focus, where we try to be better than the previous generations. If certain individuals find it easy to bully and talk down upon others who happened to have conflicting opinions or be misunderstood then those individuals are only shooting themselves in the knee, because that is not way.

If someone wants to make an argument why there is a better way how something should be done then that's why we have these forums, to discuss about opinions and help other players enjoy the game for what it offers, and keep improving it in the process in whatever way we believe it can be done.

When I came back after eating I saw a message that my thread was removed. Now, two days later I noticed a different mod 7 hours after my thread was deleted brought it back and moved it to this section from the general. So, yea now I finally manage to do some editing, and yea those who did benefit from it good for you, those who did not just like those who are not enjoying this game, well too bad for you.

Twitch_Kopogero
Oct 21, 2019 16:38:25 PM

In what way can anyone benefit from reading nonsensical ramblings, other than being slightly entertained?

Nizreb915
Oct 21, 2019 17:10:03 PM

"
Nizreb915 wrote:
In what way can anyone benefit from reading nonsensical ramblings, other than being slightly entertained?

If I wanted to read delusional ramblings of a lunatic I would go reddit.
No, it is not entertaining.

MrsDeath_
Oct 21, 2019 18:29:30 PM

"
When I came back after eating I saw a message that my thread was removed. Now, two days later I noticed a different mod 7 hours after my thread was deleted brought it back and moved it to this section from the general. So, yea now I finally manage to do some editing, and yea those who did benefit from it good for you, those who did not just like those who are not enjoying this game, well too bad for you.

What was the reason given for initially removing the thread?

gibbousmoon
Oct 22, 2019 04:51:54 AM

@gibbousmoon

I'm not sure if it's within the TOS to discuss or share private mod messages. I'm just glad they are promoting more open discussions as the community lately has been migrating more toward Reddit or that's how it's felt like.

In other news I had my 2nd disconnect related RIP yesterday in the league. I did notice spikes in my MS from 33-35 to 300+ so I gated to hideout and then after seeing my MS stabilize I jumped back in only to became worse! Overall it was good EXP, lol.

Twitch_Kopogero
Oct 23, 2019 10:23:26 AM
  • Prev
  • Next