Forum Index Gameplay Help and Discussion Hallowed Ground challenge

History

Greetings,

What don't I understand???????

I know I do not have to bring the Vaal. So I killed it. But the challenge stipulates 5 bosses to kill and there are only 4 boss chambers. That means 3 are left + center boss = 4.

Where is the frayed? I wrote down the last 2 times (after 5 bloody tries!!!!!) and each time the frayed was not there.

Is it another bug????

Thank you

kestak
Oct 19, 2019 22:32:22 PM

"
Jaesyn, Kruug, the Frayed, Balah, Duke and Maker of Mires - Tier 12 Hallowed Ground Map, this challenge require a clear speed build to do this as you only have 10 second gap to kill the next room which is in the next room with a hallfway of MAZE ... OR have a party of 5 players, each player stay in each boss room so that all players had enough time to kill all of them within 10 seconds in sequence.

tomay
Oct 19, 2019 23:59:23 PM

Boss

Maker of Mires, based on Brutus, Lord Incarcerator.

Jaesyn, based on Hillock.

Jik'shah, based on Vaal Oversoul.

Balah, Duke, based on The Weaver.

Kruug, the Frayed, based on Fidelitas, the Mourning.

PyleWarlord
Oct 20, 2019 01:43:09 AM

"
kestak wrote:
Greetings,

What don't I understand???????

I know I do not have to bring the Vaal. So I killed it. But the challenge stipulates 5 bosses to kill and there are only 4 boss chambers. That means 3 are left + center boss = 4.

Where is the frayed? I wrote down the last 2 times (after 5 bloody tries!!!!!) and each time the frayed was not there.

Is it another bug????

Thank you
Why do you think you can kill one of the 5 bosses and still have 5 bosses left?

mark1030
Oct 20, 2019 03:01:41 AM

You were probably misleaded by the name of Balah, Duke from the challenge as I was also for the first time. That is not two names, that is one name, and then the 5 bosses count are fine.

So yeah, kill the vaal omnitect boss, then gather all the rest into the middle where the main boss spawns and kill them all at once.

Oh, and I had no problem finding them all, did You search all the side areas properly?

Mike_84
Oct 20, 2019 09:57:57 AM

"
Mike_84 wrote:
You were probably misleaded by the name of Balah, Duke from the challenge as I was also for the first time. That is not two names, that is one name, and then the 5 bosses count are fine.

So yeah, kill the vaal omnitect boss, then gather all the rest into the middle where the main boss spawns and kill them all at once.

Oh, and I had no problem finding them all, did You search all the side areas properly?

yes, I did find them all. So, if I understand well, Kill Vaal, and gather a total of 3 side bosses and center 1 boss in the middle. Right?

Thank you

kestak
Oct 20, 2019 13:08:51 PM

"
kestak wrote:
yes, I did find them all. So, if I understand well, Kill Vaal, and gather a total of 3 side bosses and center 1 boss in the middle. Right?

Yes, exactly.

Mike_84
Oct 20, 2019 14:45:32 PM

Thank you!!!!!!

kestak
Oct 20, 2019 15:57:51 PM