Forum Index Gameplay Help and Discussion Currency / Delve stash tabs - maintaining price?

History

Hi there

One thing that has been annoying me for a long time is the following:

I have for example some fossils in the delve stash tab. I set the stash to be priced individually. I assign a selling price to those fossil.

Some time later, someone buys all the fossils. When I resupply the fossils, the previous set price is gone and I have to set it again.

How can I achieve that the price doesn't get cleared when the last item is taken out?

NoBillag
Oct 19, 2019 12:36:40 PM

"
NoBillag wrote:
Hi there

One thing that has been annoying me for a long time is the following:

I have for example some fossils in the delve stash tab. I set the stash to be priced individually. I assign a selling price to those fossil.

Some time later, someone buys all the fossils. When I resupply the fossils, the previous set price is gone and I have to set it again.

How can I achieve that the price doesn't get cleared when the last item is taken out?

You can't because that price is linked to the "item" so when you remove the item you remove the price.

HanSoloDK
Oct 19, 2019 13:38:46 PM

But for generic things like currency and scarabs and essences and fossils it doesn't make any sense as they are the same.

NoBillag
Oct 19, 2019 17:23:05 PM

"
NoBillag wrote:
But for generic things like currency and scarabs and essences and fossils it doesn't make any sense as they are the same.

what, so the prices stay there even though you sold all so next time you put one it the price is still there?

HanSoloDK
Oct 20, 2019 08:12:26 AM

If you take out the last item, e.g. last fossil, and later add a new one, the price is gone. You need to set it again.

NoBillag
Oct 20, 2019 16:09:02 PM