Forum Index General Discussion Oh yeah league is easily one of the most dookie loot pinyata's

History

NOT UH THIS LEAGUE IT GAVE ME A MIRROR my luck is better then your luck cy@

I_NO
Oct 19, 2019 01:14:19 AM

The 40/40 collection is no longer complete.

Universalis
Oct 19, 2019 01:25:14 AM

"
Universalis wrote:
The 40/40 collection is no longer complete.


She missed legacy league, too.

codetaku
Oct 19, 2019 03:01:14 AM

Dookie sounds like like a type of biscuit or cookie.

I prefer Vanilla Wafers.

Knivingdude
Oct 19, 2019 03:53:19 AM

"
Knivingdude wrote:
Dookie sounds like like a type of biscuit or cookie.

I prefer Vanilla Wafers.


I imagine it being a donut made with thinned cookie dough. Which sounds fantastic, crispy donuts are the best.

BloodPuddles420
Oct 19, 2019 04:17:46 AM

"
codetaku wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:
The 40/40 collection is no longer complete.


She missed legacy league, too.


Shhh, we don't talk about that.

DoubleU
Oct 19, 2019 05:30:11 AM

oh now you've done it.

Asmosis
Oct 19, 2019 11:17:18 AM

True meta gaming, putting another blight on her track record.

Peace,

-Boem-

Boem
Oct 19, 2019 19:03:35 PM

Yes but just about everyone's English sentence grammar is significantly better than yours.

Arrowneous
Oct 19, 2019 19:20:13 PM

"
DoubleU wrote:
"
codetaku wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:
The 40/40 collection is no longer complete.


She missed legacy league, too.


Shhh, we don't talk about that.


Oh yes we dooooo.

pr13st
Oct 19, 2019 19:26:39 PM
  • 1