Forum Index Technical Support Ssf cant start master missions or eternal labyrinth

History

I have been working on an ssf character for over a year since I could never have time to do the leagues, I'm old and just not that good of a player. It has been quite a labor of love and I'm finally mapping and getting decent drops at level 77.
The problems are that I'm not able to start master missions from my hideout and I cant start the eternal labyrinth. I have met all requirements needed, including the 6 trials but the eternal option stays highlighted in red, and for masters in my hideout for example it shows that I have 46 missions available for Einhar but when I put a map in the activate box it consumes the map but never opens a mission portal.
I'm assuming this is somehow related to how long and how many leagues have come and gone since I began this character. I hope I can get some kind of answer because if this is broken for me then i will sadly move on from Poe for good. Think I might move on to an RTS to get my gaming fix.thanks for your time

Hoss_cartwright
Oct 18, 2019 15:11:18 PM

"
I have been working on an ssf character for over a year since I could never have time to do the leagues, I'm old and just not that good of a player. It has been quite a labor of love and I'm finally mapping and getting decent drops at level 77.
The problems are that I'm not able to start master missions from my hideout and I cant start the eternal labyrinth. I have met all requirements needed, including the 6 trials but the eternal option stays highlighted in red, and for masters in my hideout for example it shows that I have 46 missions available for Einhar but when I put a map in the activate box it consumes the map but never opens a mission portal.
I'm assuming this is somehow related to how long and how many leagues have come and gone since I began this character. I hope I can get some kind of answer because if this is broken for me then i will sadly move on from Poe for good. Think I might move on to an RTS to get my gaming fix.thanks for your time

Regarding lab, then you have to complete ALL the labs before you can open the Eternal Lab = you have to have 6 ascendency points assigend.
After that, you can open the eternal lab if you remember to bring an offering with you.

Regarding master mission, then you made a mistake here. When you place the map in the activation box at the master and press activate, THEN you have to run back to your map device because the map is there ready for you to run. :)

GL "grandpa" Exile.... :-)

HanSoloDK
Oct 18, 2019 15:21:14 PM

thanks grandpa, it worked for the masters missions but eternal labyrinth doesn't work. I have completed all trials and have all 6 offerings in inventory but I cant select eternal, its still highlighted in red.
not sure I understand about ascendancy because I only have 4 assigned points and none available and you say I should have 6.thanks

Hoss_cartwright
Oct 18, 2019 18:47:21 PM

"
thanks grandpa, it worked for the masters missions but eternal labyrinth doesn't work. I have completed all trials and have all 6 offerings in inventory but I cant select eternal, its still highlighted in red.
not sure I understand about ascendancy because I only have 4 assigned points and none available and you say I should have 6.thanks

Yes that means that you didn't complete one of the other lab and it will not allow you to start eternal before you have completed the other labs.
So do this so you have 6 ascendency points used, then you can start eternal lab (bring the offering with you - don't leave it in your stash).

PS.: I am not old. You said you were old therefor "grandpa" tag. :)

HanSoloDK
Oct 18, 2019 19:01:36 PM

Thanks alot. I must have quit the game before I assigned my ascendancy points after 1 of the labs,since the game screen tells me that I finished all labs.
I probably used the treasure keys, then powered down without assigning points...
Remember, I'm old
Thanks again youngster

Hoss_cartwright
Oct 18, 2019 21:32:04 PM

you are most welcome. :)

HanSoloDK
Oct 19, 2019 08:15:23 AM