Forum Index General Discussion Was there a nerf on stacked decks from blight chests?

History

I run Elder City Squares and was at one point getting about 3 stacked decks every other map. These days, it feels like the div chests from blight drop less. Or I could be lucky/unlucky.

Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same or opposite.

cetvxs
Oct 17, 2019 05:30:36 AM

Have you completely destroyed your characters and are now failing 80% of them?

I did, and am, so I feel that way because of it.

I keep finding cool items or seeing a sweet node I'd like to use on the tree, so I use them, and become massively weaker (but with much more potential to be better).

BloodPuddles420
Oct 17, 2019 05:36:12 AM

"
Have you completely destroyed your characters and are now failing 80% of them?

I did, and am, so I feel that way because of it.

I keep finding cool items or seeing a sweet node I'd like to use on the tree, so I use them, and become massively weaker (but with much more potential to be better).

LOL definitely guilty of that at the start of the league.

I'm doing alright, though I still flinch from the fire portals since I'm melee.

Just opened x6 more blight div chests, no stacked decks.

I need my fix, hnnnngggggg

cetvxs
Oct 17, 2019 05:44:46 AM

"
cetvxs wrote:
I run Elder City Squares and was at one point getting about 3 stacked decks every other map. These days, it feels like the div chests from blight drop less. Or I could be lucky/unlucky.

Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same or opposite.

Not sure about this. Maybe there has been some stealthy ninja nerf.

kompaniet
Oct 18, 2019 07:04:44 AM

Yea. I definitely feel like stacked deck drop rate got nerfed.

Jerle
Oct 18, 2019 08:39:16 AM

I run every blight in every map, and of the last dozen or so div cysts, no stacked decks (although I'm seeing some currency cards begin to make their appearance as replacements, stuff like The Catalyst or GCP or 3 faces in the dark, so it's not a total writeoff).

the prior month I had only 3 div cysts and all 3 were stacked decks.

crunkatog
Oct 18, 2019 10:17:21 AM

Silent nerf , a usual :D

zeldzioszka
Oct 18, 2019 10:23:23 AM

Cerainly seems like they've toned down the Stacked Deck cards. Understandably, as I've gotten a House of Mirrors and two Doctor Cards. Luck? Of course. But less Stacked Decks means less crazy lucky fucks like me.

Phrazz
Oct 18, 2019 11:47:21 AM

I mean stacked decks themselves got nerfed beyond belief for the last 2 leagues anyway, they may as well just be drop a random div card

Draegnarrr
Oct 18, 2019 12:42:07 PM

They said early on that drop rates could be changed and they wouldn't ever notify us. Wish they wouldn't make changes so dramatic that players would notice though.

Shagsbeard
Oct 18, 2019 12:43:44 PM
  • Next