Forum Index General Discussion Sorry Chris, I gotta call BS on your "Path of Exile forever" video

History

"
girng wrote:
LAlso, a 2080 is not "not really that expensive" lmao wtf. It's one of the most expensive cards out there.

It might be one of the most expensive cards, but video cards on the whole aren't really that expensive. I work at a gas station, which is definitely not a high paying job, and I only had to save for a couple of months to buy one.

LennyLen
Oct 20, 2019 01:54:16 AM

for whales nothing is expensive.

therefore tencentggg loves them.

here buy this circle I made in paint for $30.

Xystre
Oct 20, 2019 02:31:41 AM

"
Xystre wrote:

Why is this behavior, as stated here, wrong?

I would hope you don’t attempt to straw man here, but I’m not holding my breath.

fomori2
Oct 20, 2019 04:04:54 AM

"
fomori2 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

Why is this behavior, as stated here, wrong?

I would hope you don’t attempt to straw man here, but I’m not holding my breath.

I don't care what you "hope" or not.

facts are facts.

every microtransaction price and reactions claims that they are very happy with the price.

Xystre
Oct 20, 2019 04:33:18 AM

This game is designed to be a slot machine. The way you have to play it it's pretty similar to being a gamblig addict or an alcohol addict. In some ways it's even comparable to OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). The only thing that stops the addiction from ruining player's life is that the game has a plethora of technical issues that just make ppl ragequit.

There are other forums or reddit, where you can't criticize the game. If you do, ppl come at you with rage. It's your computer's fault, you are a noob, you want to dumb down the game, etc.

I'm not expecting anything from 4.0 because I've already quit.

google777
Oct 28, 2019 22:30:03 PM

"
google777 wrote:

Haha baloney, you will be hyped af just like the rest of us in 17 days.

girng
Oct 28, 2019 22:34:38 PM

"
google777 wrote:

You made a dummy account to post that you quit back in April and yet you are still here shit-posting.

DoubleU
Oct 28, 2019 23:21:48 PM
  • Prev