Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions Fragment stash with empowered breachstone

History

I can't put my empowered Breachstone to my fragment tab .hope GGG fix this !

motorz
Oct 16, 2019 16:53:48 PM

This would require additional slots in the tab.
Right now the normal breachstones get's put into the field above the fragments, once you've collected enough. But if there is already a upgraded one in that slot, this would cause problems, because you can't have 2 different items on the same field.

Judaspriester
Oct 16, 2019 18:20:42 PM

Well, then - like all fragments - those should have a separate slot then.

Kulze
Oct 16, 2019 18:40:06 PM

"
Kulze wrote:

Yep, I agree

Fruz
Oct 17, 2019 04:10:15 AM

"
Fruz wrote:
"
Kulze wrote:

Yep, I agree

It would take 15 more slots to fit all those breachstones, thats way to much

jackof8lades
Oct 17, 2019 05:50:42 AM

"
jackof8lades wrote:

- No it isn't.
- They already have tabs that are not as simple as "static slots in one screen", some sort of 1x3 scrolling list could likely be implemented (it might be too much trouble to implement to be deemed worth it though, that is another likely thing, we can't know that for sure however ).

Fruz
Oct 17, 2019 05:53:00 AM

There's enough room given someone at GGG wants to take the time to make it look clean.

forgive my terrible edits here but if the border were reduced by half i doubt it would be too much trouble to make it look a lot cleaner than my edit is.

shrug

SilentSymphony
Oct 17, 2019 08:05:41 AM

"
Fruz wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

- No it isn't.
- They already have tabs that are not as simple as "static slots in one screen", some sort of 1x3 scrolling list could likely be implemented (it might be too much trouble to implement to be deemed worth it though, that is another likely thing, we can't know that for sure however ).

Yes it is, stop cramming so much shit on 1 screen it will look awfull and it is not needed.

jackof8lades
Oct 17, 2019 14:37:56 PM

"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

- No it isn't.

Yes it is, stop cramming so much shit on 1 screen it will look awfull and it is not needed.

I guess you simply lack both imagination and experience of software development or GUI in general.

Fruz
Oct 17, 2019 18:29:43 PM

"
Fruz wrote:

I guess you simply lack both imagination and experience of software development or GUI in general.

Pathetic insults don't make an argument.

jackof8lades
Oct 17, 2019 18:52:43 PM
  • Next