Forum Index General Discussion Delve.... WTF? Explain this to me please!

History

legity player
lollllll
playing delve since october 23, 2013

trezorzetto
Oct 13, 2019 15:37:38 PM

"
666lol666 wrote:

2.) there are no 100% reduced visibility items

https://respoe.xyz/forum/view-thread/2619022

Sorry to burst your bubble .

lolozori
Oct 13, 2019 17:16:26 PM

Pathfinder.

DoubleU
Oct 13, 2019 18:15:39 PM

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You kill stuff before it can react to you. They never stand a chance.

what about that blue crap that falls from the sky? you cant kill that only try and dodge it. thats what kills me most of the time

Exxxiled665
Oct 14, 2019 00:44:01 AM

"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

what about that blue crap that falls from the sky? you cant kill that only try and dodge it. thats what kills me most of the time

Thats an after-death effect of monsters. If you shatter/destroy corpses you won't ever see this.

Joernzen
Oct 14, 2019 01:20:10 AM

~insert random, unrelated ranting here~

DemigodParadox
Oct 14, 2019 01:47:27 AM

"
Joernzen wrote:
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Thats an after-death effect of monsters. If you shatter/destroy corpses you won't ever see this.

how do i do that?

Exxxiled665
Oct 14, 2019 01:57:41 AM

"
666lol666 wrote:
Yes I did but I would really like to know what the difference would be. What kind of legacy gear would make that possible? We are talking about SOLO delve not invul cheating in a group!

The difference is these guys have been going at Delve now for a little over a year now at this point in STD..

Theres a couple ways to go about building specifically for deep delveing.

In Blight League people are at about half that depth now 5500 i see someone pop up the other day.. In 3 months. So its not even about legacy gear so much as just setting up for pure Delveing. Party or Solo. Setting up for the sulphite farming as well as the actual delveing. Its not hard to figure out how its being done and once you see some of the gear required some of the prices on items used begins to make a lot more sense as well. Theres a reason that Temple Flask is always 60ex+ for example.

Not to mention STD had Vaal IC at its disposal in its old version for 2 leagues where the rest of us did not have this. (It was removed as a drop) So even when they did away with immunity conversion builds immunity builds were still being run that whole time..

Demonoz
Oct 14, 2019 03:41:06 AM

OP
you're just jealous so you pretend you don't understand "how is that possible" :-P

Singrave
Oct 14, 2019 04:00:57 AM

Are those depths good for profit?

Or is it just to get the record?

FedeS
Oct 14, 2019 04:18:38 AM
  • Prev
  • Next