Forum Index PlayStation 4 Patch Notes [PS4] 3.8.1e Patch Notes

History

This league is a fucking joke.
Challange bugged, content blight bugged, lagged and crash.
Nobody in ps4 doing 36 challange it is impossible.
Tencent destroyed your game GGG i hope Sony remove PoE in ps4 because the game is unplayable.
You deceived us and took our money.
GO TO HELL GGG.

MatiQ275
Oct 12, 2019 22:36:05 PM

Since the league has started, I couldn't finish 1 (ONE ) single "Blight map", no matter the team size,2, 3,4 or more people.I don't even know if I'm missing anything , it is a map fun to play ? it drops good loot ? or whatever. I just had to give them away, since they're impossible to run. This league feels rushed, to say the least. So far have not spent 1 dime on new Mtx or new league packs, as I used to, and I wont, because you GGG do not deserve it. You ppl got rich after Tencent bought you, and forgot your promise made to us, the players. Maybe its time to spend my free time on other games, better ones, like Grim Dawn, or Volcen, till you gonna fix your s***t. Go to Hell !

erby1
Oct 13, 2019 04:20:10 AM

GGG, you're doing great, keep it up. Blighted maps are completely doable with a good character, these guys are just butthurt they can't make one.

This league is great, you guys are great, everything is just great. Other than these whiners you should pay no mind.

BloodPuddles420
Oct 13, 2019 05:24:23 AM

"
GGG, you're doing great, keep it up. Blighted maps are completely doable with a good character, these guys are just butthurt they can't make one.

This league is great, you guys are great, everything is just great. Other than these whiners you should pay no mind.

you can't help yourself.

Write about the game and not other people's comments. You write and comment like someone from high school.

garthzombie
Oct 13, 2019 10:39:32 AM

"
garthzombie wrote:
"

you can't help yourself.

Write about the game and not other people's comments. You write and comment like someone from high school.

Nope, I write like someone who doesn't give a shit about pretending I'm mature, like everybody else likes to do.

BloodPuddles420
Oct 13, 2019 11:05:56 AM

"

gold digger ^^^^^^^

MatiQ275
Oct 13, 2019 12:06:37 PM

"
MatiQ275 wrote:
"

gold digger ^^^^^^^

No, just digging for disappointing responses apparently. Way to bum me out, I was excited seeing you posted.

BloodPuddles420
Oct 13, 2019 12:53:47 PM

Ahh 80% tencent owned since 2018. No wonder the game is in the state that it is on consoles and pc.

deceitfulredeyes
Oct 13, 2019 20:45:06 PM

After the Toxic Rain fix, I felt I was doing well with avoiding crashes, but I had two in quick succession today. One was during a five-lane Blight event and the other was within a magic Dungeon map (not Blight-related).

Objectivist
Oct 14, 2019 04:55:16 AM

Delve stash tab is already available on Ps4?

sotton420
Oct 14, 2019 04:55:33 AM
  • Prev
  • Next