Please note that the patch notes listed below may not be final and are still subject to change before the patch.
- Improved the visibility of Blight Boss icons on the minimap.
- Progress towards the "Spend Blight Resources" challenge is now granted to all players in the area when any player builds or upgrades a Tower.
- You can now use the Anoint Items option when talking to Cassia without having completed the Blight Tutorial encounter. This allows players in Standard league to anoint items by talking to Cassia in a Blighted Map.
- Fixed a bug where you would be unable to build Towers if you had right-clicked on a Tower while holding left-click on it as well.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that spawned from Cold, Lightning and Physical lanes had the wrong description with regards to what type of Towers they were resistant to. This was a description issue only.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Towers could sometimes persist after an encounter ends if that Tower was being built or upgraded when the encounter ended.
- Fixed a bug where the additional meteors created by the "Your Meteor Towers drop an additional Meteor" ring enchantment modifier were too tightly clumped together, making it difficult to discern the additional meteors.
- Fixed a bug where the "Your Flamethrower Towers deal full damage to Fire Enemies" and "Your Shock Nova Towers deal full damage to Lightning Enemies" ring enchantment modifiers did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Anointed Notables did not count towards the Inspired Learning unique jewel's allocated Notable requirement.
- Fixed a bug where Anointed Notables did not count towards Transcendent unique jewel modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where some of Cassia's dialogue did not respect the Dialogue Volume setting.
- Reduced the impact on performance of various buffs granted to you and allies affected by your auras.
- Reduced the impact on performance when using Multistrike, Spell Echo, Unleash, Blastchain Mine Support and High-Impact Mine Support.
- Summoned Minions are now re-summoned if the level of their skill gem changes. Monsters that are re-summoned in this way will be briefly stunned.
- Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect.
- Added two crafting slots to the Delve Stash Tab.
- Added audio that plays when flasks are equipped or placed in your inventory or stash.
- You can now use an "Exact Match" parameter in Item Filters. Simply use == to filter for exact matches. For example, BaseType == "The Demon" will show The Demon Divination Card but will not show The Demoness.
- Deforestation has occurred in the Lava Lake Map. There are now far fewer pesky trees blocking your view.
- Shattering Steel now creates all of its projectiles if its animation is cancelled after the first projectile has been fired.
- The Ngamahu, Flame's Advance Chieftain buff now displays a buff icon while its damage bonus is active.
- Updated the buff icon art for Master of Metal.
- The Eternal Life Flask can now be filled to the brim.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to interrogate the Betrayal Mastermind on a character from the same account that was different to the one that opened portals to the Mastermind's Lair.
- Fixed a bug where Cobra Lash and Venom Gyre did not alternate hands for attacks while dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug where the "8% more Damage per Non-Golem Minion near them" buff from Carrion Golems did not persist after changing areas. Fixed a bug where this buff was checking for Non-Golem Minions near the player, rather than the Carrion Golem. Fixed a bug where this buff was stacking for each Carrion Golem summoned (though this did not bypass the 80% cap).
- Fixed a bug where Celestial Raised Zombies had a longer Slam cooldown than default Raised Zombies.
- Fixed a bug where the "Chaos Resistance is Doubled" notable passive did not double "Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time" or Hybrid resistance modifiers (such as +X% to Cold and Chaos Resistances).
- Fixed a bug with terrain generation of various areas, including The Broken Bridge.
- Fixed a bug where older versions of Mineral Pools Map contained both forms of Merveil in the boss room.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Enter to confirm a listing price for an item in your Stash would open the chat, rather than confirm the price.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that were Fleeing would do so for a much shorter distance than intended.
- Fixed a bug where weapon effects were overwritten when the Avian's Flight and Avian's Might buffs cycled between one another.
- Fixed a bug where a Betrayal Encounter quest tracker could become out of date in older instances if you found other Betrayal encounters in a different instance while your original instance had a decision pending.
- Fixed clipping issues with the Havenwood Armour Set.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Toxic Rain.
|Sep 30, 2019 23:10:09 PM|
does this mean Blight is almost out of Beta?
|Sep 30, 2019 23:13:26 PM|
Nice, keep up the good work !!
|Sep 30, 2019 23:13:34 PM|
|Sep 30, 2019 23:13:40 PM|
What about Vorici crash?
|Sep 30, 2019 23:13:47 PM|
|Sep 30, 2019 23:14:03 PM|
|Sep 30, 2019 23:14:05 PM|
"Deforestation has occurred in the Lava Lake Map.
|Sep 30, 2019 23:14:17 PM|
|Sep 30, 2019 23:14:44 PM|
just boost blight loot in normal maps pls ty
|Sep 30, 2019 23:14:45 PM|