Forum Index General Discussion Goodbye Charan

History

Charan has "quit" a few times before

Once back when his build got nerfed (because his reasoning dictated it should not because while it could be an brokenly OP skill his build did not make it so)

And again when tencent bought GGG

This one he has went a little further but given the timing i would say this is a protest of sorts what with what is happening in hong kong, and GGG being owned by china

lagwin1980
Oct 12, 2019 11:33:34 AM

L M A O

Kiss_Me_Quick
Oct 16, 2019 16:20:24 PM

@Charan is present in some ways, many don't know. He messaged me about my quitting, since i am early supporter, that has been immortalized in the end-game credits and this time it is probably forever unless @GGG brings something amazing to 4.0.

From my quote:

"Thank your for confirming my reasons to quit, unless 4.0 brings something spectacular to the table that means...slower paced game with more noticeable animations, less effects on screen etc and overall complete overhaul of the mechanics and amazing variety in builds no one has ever seen or not in a long time."

Farystar
Oct 16, 2019 16:52:53 PM

Should respect his wishes and not post his PMs here. He wants to be "gone"... let him. The removed his posts. They would only do that because they respected his wishes. Our posts are their property. They didn't have to do that. Let him go, people.

Shagsbeard
Oct 16, 2019 16:57:52 PM

That's not Charan's PM, that is Farystar's quote.

DoubleU
Oct 16, 2019 20:57:39 PM

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
L M A O

This.

Pfedza
Oct 16, 2019 21:31:15 PM

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Should respect his wishes and not post his PMs here. He wants to be "gone"... let him. The removed his posts. They would only do that because they respected his wishes. Our posts are their property. They didn't have to do that. Let him go, people.

Yeah i used my quote not his. I respect him as a person and his privacy.

Farystar
Oct 16, 2019 22:21:40 PM

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

He still has another account that was last seen when this topic was made lol.

girng
Oct 16, 2019 22:35:30 PM

"
girng wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

He still has another account that was last seen when this topic was made lol.

Ofc it has...we are all waiting to see what will happen in 4.0, if nothing major for the better, we are gone forever.

Farystar
Oct 16, 2019 22:48:01 PM

"We". Sure. It's really important to not speak for others on this type of thing, even if you think you've got the right.

Shagsbeard
Oct 17, 2019 01:51:07 AM
  • Prev
  • Next