Forum Index General Discussion Goodbye Charan

History

On page 111 of the OG thread he shows up as Wraeclastian and on probation. His name is not shown when quoted.

I find it odd that he would delete his Charan account.

ChanBalam
Sep 26, 2019 01:25:44 AM

Oh bummer :(

xjjanie
Sep 26, 2019 01:44:26 AM

"
ChanBalam wrote:
I_NO and Charan disappearing together.... I wonder....I mean, coincident? seems unlikely.... :)

could it be that she is charan's kid and they are having a family crisis? xd

Exxxiled665
Sep 26, 2019 02:10:49 AM

I never knew this Charan guy or his ideals other than the sword picture he always had always, but seeing everyone pay him respects for his departure makes me wish I had.

I respectfully say my goodbyes.

Knivingdude
Sep 26, 2019 02:16:48 AM

"
ChanBalam wrote:
I_NO and Charan disappearing together.... I wonder....I mean, coincident? seems unlikely.... :)

They eloped and Blizzard put up the funds for a Diablo 4 themed wedding in Detroit (closest place to Hell I have seen).

Dammit, so none of you have ANY detective skills?

Anywhoo...both were great supporters. And I got so much crap in my stash I can't even make the stupid comment "Canz I Havez Yourz Stuffz".

Best wishes to all!

MourningBlade
Sep 26, 2019 02:28:30 AM

Too weird I was on the forum last night and noticed he was on probation went to his account the try to understand what happened how the hell HE could be on probation. Obviously it's none of my business but I guess I always kind of thought the rules were a little different for him.

Ain_Soph_Aur
Sep 26, 2019 03:02:14 AM

Him completely deleting his account is not that surprising to me. Like a lot of the old guard around here that's been since the beginning, they all have a "holier than thou" ego/persona. I can fully see him getting mad over something like Probation and/or game direction and completely deleting his account, lol.

Destructodave
Sep 26, 2019 03:09:23 AM

"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

They eloped and Blizzard put up the funds for a Diablo 4 themed wedding in Detroit (closest place to Hell I have seen).

Dammit, so none of you have ANY detective skills?

Anywhoo...both were great supporters. And I got so much crap in my stash I can't even make the stupid comment "Canz I Havez Yourz Stuffz".

Best wishes to all!

Lol, d4 style wedding in detroit.. now that's random.

thanks for the laugh!

girng
Sep 26, 2019 03:13:11 AM

"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Or they are now husband and wife? Perhaps they eloped into the sunset...

DreadLordAvatar
Sep 26, 2019 04:19:22 AM

"
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Or they are now husband and wife? Perhaps they eloped into the sunset...

Nooo,she cant be older than 15-16 judging by her posts...

Exxxiled665
Sep 26, 2019 04:29:03 AM
  • Prev
  • Next