Forum Index Templar [3.8] Spark. Tanky, very good for Blight, Uber Elder.

History

I like the mechanic of this build, +1

Salvi123
Sep 27, 2019 22:02:15 PM

Hi fun,
May i know why elemental equilibrium is need for the passive tree ?
Since only lighning damage

khangz
Sep 28, 2019 00:29:49 AM

because he have cold damage in the rings for proc EE and do more lightning damage.

Hoheinheim
Sep 28, 2019 21:15:09 PM

"
khangz wrote:
Hi fun,
May i know why elemental equilibrium is need for the passive tree ?
Since only lighning damage

FAQ

1337fun
Sep 28, 2019 21:34:27 PM

How do you get to use Zealoty, Vitality and herald of ice, and still can use aspect of the spider? i have enlighten lvl 4 and cant figure out how you do it? :S

Suppli3s
Oct 04, 2019 04:41:38 AM

"
Suppli3s wrote:
How do you get to use Zealoty, Vitality and herald of ice, and still can use aspect of the spider? i have enlighten lvl 4 and cant figure out how you do it? :S

With this setup it should reserve 100% of mana and work. But sometimes rounding numbers "bugs" and you need more reservation reduction. To change that, try to change your mana pool. For example different int/mana roll on stone of lazhwar.

1337fun
Oct 04, 2019 09:35:36 AM

i think this is nice build and i like spark

but i have some question ?
if i cant find watcher's eye double zealotry what is you recommend enemies take dmg inc or arcane ???

deadmanio
Oct 06, 2019 11:16:06 AM

"
deadmanio wrote:
i think this is nice build and i like spark

but i have some question ?
if i cant find watcher's eye double zealotry what is you recommend enemies take dmg inc or arcane ???

surge

1337fun
Oct 07, 2019 09:35:43 AM


Hello,

I love this build, I made the uber elder quite easily the only caretaker who is worried is the minotaur.
on the other hand, I have the same casi stuff, and yet I can not get a dps as high as you on the pob.
so could you take a look at my stuff and tell me if you see anything to improve.

thank you in advance.

aubagnais13400
Oct 08, 2019 11:55:25 AM

"

Hello,

I love this build, I made the uber elder quite easily the only caretaker who is worried is the minotaur.
on the other hand, I have the same casi stuff, and yet I can not get a dps as high as you on the pob.
so could you take a look at my stuff and tell me if you see anything to improve.

thank you in advance.

I have 2 frenzy charges, extra 10% dmg taken form zealotry, 2 more rare jewels and all maxed gems. If you remove all that, the dmg will close to yours.

1337fun
Oct 08, 2019 16:46:52 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Next