Forum Index General Discussion Hidden buff to monster damage in Blight league?!

History

I'm getting close calls from white monsters in T12 maps with literally no damage mods (-4k life from any T12 white monster while i'm having 24% fortify). Did GGG made hidden buff to monster damage in this league? It was never like this before.

DivineChampion
Sep 17, 2019 21:30:45 PM

I haven't noticed anything special about monsters in T12+ maps.
Are you sure you're not overlooking something on your character? Missing a skill gem? wrong piece of gear? etc..

Gulch
Sep 17, 2019 21:37:10 PM

"
Gulch wrote:
I haven't noticed anything special about monsters in T12+ maps.
Are you sure you're not overlooking something on your character? Missing a skill gem? wrong piece of gear? etc..

I was going to question resists.

Westwood1121
Sep 17, 2019 21:43:12 PM

It could also be just lag, since blight tend to be a bit laggier than other leagues.

SaintLucifer
Sep 17, 2019 22:40:50 PM

They did say a number of blighters would be more dangerous, but nothing about non-blighters in red tier maps.

While a lot of game companies do make quiet adjustments to game mechanics to throttle player progression or pinch off abuses, this takes effort and manpower away from fixing bugs and stabilizing a freshly released league patch.

And GGG has been front and centre about most balance nerfs, unlike many other studios who ninja nerf early and often based on analytics that track all sorts of minutiae and clock them against minute-to-minute earnings.

crunkatog
Sep 17, 2019 23:25:25 PM