Forum Index General Discussion This game is overwhelmed with farming bots

History

No actions is taken, believe me. Ive sent GGG bot groups, hundreds of users discussing league. No bans for them this league at all. And u can prove that if u look at exalted orb price inflation this league. All users from previously banned bot now merged to new chinese bot. That starts with [Removed by Support]. Support totally igores any messages as i said.

AngevineKeara
Sep 17, 2019 18:55:43 PM

Why don't you post on a real account then?

DoubleU
Sep 17, 2019 18:56:26 PM

"
DoubleU wrote:
Brand new account - check
Knows nothing about the ongoing battle with RMT bots - check
Uses outdated unsubstantiated material to defend points - check

I can pm u large bot group, that has discussion about no bans happening for them. Its chinese bot, but translation is also included. Why do u think we had 165 chaos for 1 Exalted Orb in less then a week?

AngevineKeara
Sep 17, 2019 18:57:41 PM

"
DoubleU wrote:
Why don't you post on a real account then?

I got my main acc locked when i posted the download page for bot in previous thread. Not for users here, but GGG finally do some action.

AngevineKeara
Sep 17, 2019 18:58:31 PM

Probably explains why people have 1000's of chaos and 100's of exalts by day 3. I don't see how anyone could humanly do that without multiple bots running honestly. Sucks.

garrison1
Sep 17, 2019 19:07:56 PM

this method is called "a crew"

cuculumbo95
Sep 17, 2019 19:28:07 PM

You can't blame the guy for naming the bot sites. Those are indexed man, the information is here on google. And he is right, the fact that botting is as much tolerated is (slightly) degrading for the whole community.

I'm glad I've never boted or cheated in any video game. You can really cope with exalt inflation and botting doesn't flood the market with the most valuable things. I don't think it breaks the market that heavily, I always though that it was normal that I couldn't or could afford some things.

galuf
Sep 17, 2019 19:37:16 PM

There are unbottable games.
There are bots that bot unbottable games.
There are optimizing trees, rings, entities.
You should stay in control.
We and bots share the same purely cybernetical aspect - having control loops.
In a certain sense living cell represents a super bot.

cuculumbo95
Sep 17, 2019 19:37:35 PM

"
galuf wrote:
You can't blame the guy for naming the bot sites. Those are indexed man, the information is here on google. And he is right, the fact that botting is as much tolerated is (slightly) degrading for the whole community.

I'm glad I've never boted or cheated in any video game. You can really cope with exalt inflation and botting doesn't flood the market with the most valuable things. I don't think it breaks the market that heavily, I always though that it was normal that I couldn't or could afford some things.

the funny thing is that you would not have found yourself in a glad state if you didn't have botters and cheaters around.

cuculumbo95
Sep 17, 2019 19:53:23 PM

Bots are nasty in this game. You can search them through google and GGG have to do against them something.... There are a lot of options here like for example virtual machine bots. But the worst are currency flippers who spam and auto buy/sell currency. You can see them everyday.

oddawajkapcie
Sep 17, 2019 20:00:23 PM
  • Prev
  • Next