Forum Index General Discussion Community Service

History

So, in light of the fact that you cannot make a post letting others know whom scammed you here. I figured I would take it outside of the domain and divert it.

We all know the listed reasons for GGG not wanting people to "Name and Shame". Some of those claims may not be legit, resulting in the harassment of innocent people. While that is always a possibility, the chances are, if someone is logging in, and making a post, detailing what happened, and upset about it, that it is legitimate.

Thus, I have taken the time to set up a discord server to help people by providing a list that will be updated weekly (More often if time permits) of reported scammers. There is no cost at all for this. I simply wanted a place to house this list so it would be available to others, in order to help protect against said scams. If their name is on the list, probably shouldn't trade with them. Should be simple enough.

[Removed by Support]

(Leaving antagonizing or harassing comments on this post makes no difference, they will be ignored.)

Anakarr
Sep 16, 2019 18:57:00 PM

Pretty sure that linking names is just as bad as posting them. GGG will want no part of it.

Shagsbeard
Sep 16, 2019 18:58:59 PM

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pretty sure that linking names is just as bad as posting them. GGG will want no part of it.

Well, its not on their forums, so I dont really care if they want no part of it. They arent running the server, I am, and they dont own Discord, so, doesnt really matter.

Besides, you dont see them simply by clicking that link. That goes to the general channel. The list is hosted in a separate channel, therefore, there is no direct link. People can choose to view it, or not. Therefor, I have effectively, not linked anyones name.

Anakarr
Sep 16, 2019 19:01:19 PM

"
Anakarr wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Well, its not on their forums, so I dont really care if they want no part of it. They arent running the server, I am, and they dont own Discord, so, doesnt really matter.

Besides, you dont see them simply by clicking that link. That goes to the general channel. The list is hosted in a separate channel, therefore, there is no direct link. People can choose to view it, or not. Therefor, I have effectively, not linked anyones name.

lol, your link got removed and you are on double-secret probation.

Good luck in your crusade...may the righteous prevail!

Mythreindeer
Sep 16, 2019 21:04:26 PM