Forum Index General Discussion How are you doing this league what are your best loot?

History

2 exalteds and 2 divines, that's the highlight of my 93 levels so far.
As for stuff that I can sell or have sold, just stuff that is worth 10c or less.

ALTHOUGH, I did have a rare shield drop that I overlooked and underpriced it big time for 15c..... immediately got spammed with buyers so i had to take a 2nd look at it. Now it's rotting on trade for multiple Ex lol.
Been playing since Harbinger and still have a hard time pricing stuff.

Gulch
Sep 17, 2019 16:18:07 PM

Found an ex. Bought a bare bones Inpulsa's. Not 20m later an Inpulsa dropped. So now I have two.

Inpulsa's Broken Heart
Sadist Garb
  • +77 to maximum Life
  • 35% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently
  • 15% increased Effect of Shock
  • Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of their Maximum Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock
  • Unaffected by Shock
  • Don't hesitate; bring death to all, conclusively and swiftly,

or they will give you the same treatment.

Inpulsa's Broken Heart
    Sadist Garb
  • +60 to maximum Life
  • 43% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently
  • 16% increased Effect of Shock
  • Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of their Maximum Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock
  • Unaffected by Shock
  • Don't hesitate; bring death to all, conclusively and swiftly,

or they will give you the same treatment.

Got the 5L last night. Working on getting the other to 6L. I spend every fuse and jewelers I have. Then its off to Divine it until I pump those rookie numbers up a bit.

Not doing TOO bad this league. Took forever for me to spawn the last trial so I can do labs. Did lab on my first attempt, which is great because its my least favorite thing in the game. I cannot stand labs. Just, awful.

I'm liking Arc. Straightforward build. Something I can play while watching/listening to a movie.

As for the league itself, I love tower defense games. I'm addicted to them. GGG did a great job with them this league. My favorite mechanic so far.

Westwood1121
    Sep 17, 2019 16:44:29 PM

Trade league loot thread. /giggle

superbomb1967
    Sep 17, 2019 16:46:43 PM
  • Prev