Forum Index General Discussion can anyone tell me,what did i do wrong ?

History

"
thedaddytopp wrote:
So yeah i got this one thing called The Jeweller's Touch in Blight League right and i was sellin it for 25c which i didnt know how much should i sell and i really want Cs in the new league and this guy come up tried to buy that thing from me and i told him i sold it. He said i was a scammer and he will report me so i told him its my stuff i can sell how ever i want right ? i mean if i did anywrong he can just tell me or he can do some other thing instead of reported me

so yeah i think he is mad because he didnt get it

First.
It's your item. You can sell it for as much as you want. It's a free-market economy in PoE.

Second.
Anyone that says they will report you... is not to be taken seriously. Unless of course you DID DO something seriously wrong, and in that case, you probably wouldn't be surprised anyways if someone threatens to report you.

The fact that you posted this is exactly what that person that threatened you wanted. They wanted to scare you.

Next time, you tell them the price of your item is now 25 ex.

bloodstainedcrown
Sep 16, 2019 07:47:58 AM

"
Nephalim wrote:
No harm will come to you. You would need to actually intently try to scam dozens and dozens of people for there to even be a chance of consequence.

But, Nephalim! The customer is always at fault! According to you, there arent any scammers, people just have to be more careful, and its all their fault. Waffle much?

Anakarr
Sep 16, 2019 19:07:17 PM

dont worry if some random kid gets mad when he didnt save 2c :P

i usually also sel stuff that is the cheapest on server and the amount of angry people that i meet is kinda funny.

i usually tell them that if i put item X for sale, which was cheapest on the server, how long do you think that its gonna take to sell?

usually they get that.

sometimes i get angry messages that my prizes are too cheap, please raise xD

this happened when i "flipped" some Grutgul's that i got way cheaper from Legion and then re-selled them at STD after they merged... the guy either had the same idea or he tried to control the market... after that PM i lowered my prizes by 10 chaos.. that should teach him a lesson Kappa

PyleWarlord
Sep 17, 2019 17:06:16 PM

nothing to worry about. ignore that loser

SilentStorm625
Sep 17, 2019 17:14:14 PM
  • Prev