Forum Index General Discussion can anyone tell me,what did i do wrong ?

History

So yeah i got this one thing called The Jeweller's Touch in Blight League right and i was sellin it for 25c which i didnt know how much should i sell and i really want Cs in the new league and this guy come up tried to buy that thing from me and i told him i sold it. He said i was a scammer and he will report me so i told him its my stuff i can sell how ever i want right ? i mean if i did anywrong he can just tell me or he can do some other thing instead of reported me

so yeah i think he is mad because he didnt get it

thedaddytopp
Sep 10, 2019 09:17:46 AM

No harm will come to you. You would need to actually intently try to scam dozens and dozens of people for there to even be a chance of consequence.

Nephalim
Sep 10, 2019 09:19:05 AM

i just checked the price and lower one was 27c which is more than me only 2c
so i dont think i did anything wrong right

thedaddytopp
Sep 10, 2019 09:21:11 AM

Please use common sense.
You did a successful trade and that's the end of story.

Fapmobile
Sep 10, 2019 10:57:43 AM

"
Nephalim wrote:
No harm will come to you. You would need to actually intently try to scam dozens and dozens of people for there to even be a chance of consequence.

Alright then
The reason i posted this because he said that he was gonna post something blah blah ..... so i posted it

thedaddytopp
Sep 10, 2019 12:14:58 PM

"
thedaddytopp wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Alright then
The reason i posted this because he said that he was gonna post something blah blah ..... so i posted it

even if he would post something the mods would just edit it out it so dont worry

Exxxiled665
Sep 10, 2019 12:17:57 PM

Good example for the existence of the "no name no shame" rule... for those people who are always complaining that 3xG support scammers.

FedeS
Sep 10, 2019 12:38:16 PM

"
thedaddytopp wrote:
So yeah i got this one thing called The Jeweller's Touch in Blight League right and i was sellin it for 25c which i didnt know how much should i sell and i really want Cs in the new league and this guy come up tried to buy that thing from me and i told him i sold it. He said i was a scammer and he will report me so i told him its my stuff i can sell how ever i want right ? i mean if i did anywrong he can just tell me or he can do some other thing instead of reported me

so yeah i think he is mad because he didnt get it

Just sounds like someone had a spot of babyrage over not getting the 5L prophecy 2 chaos cheaper.

You are fine.

Zionyaru
Sep 10, 2019 12:48:38 PM

Sounds like something else to me. Seems strange to be paranoid about selling something completely normally.

BloodPuddles420
Sep 10, 2019 12:51:27 PM

there's nothing else beside sellin 2c cheaper and that dude wanted it but couldnt get it cuz too slow so he got mad cuz he didnt get what he wanted

thedaddytopp
Sep 16, 2019 07:12:40 AM
  • Next