Forum Index General Discussion Stacking master missions and its consequences.

History

"
gladiatorpie wrote:

Lol I actually made 30ex in two days selling fossils and resonators.

I made 200 ex in one second by selling a mirror.
Information you provided is worthless. What does it mean 2 days?
It took 2 days to sell fossils you gathered since league started?
It took 2 days (48h) to farm and sell fossils giving 0,625ex per hour?
You were flipping fossils for 2 days?

Etc. etc.

karoollll2534
Aug 26, 2019 17:31:18 PM

30 ex in 2 days selling fossils either involves a gimmick or the fact you RMT'd and used fossils as the guise for a 30 ex trade ;p

Draegnarrr
Aug 26, 2019 22:10:09 PM

I swear anything that's a great quality of life change that gets introduced into POE there always has to be people complaining about something.

ZACHWILDCAT
Aug 27, 2019 04:28:07 AM

"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
I swear anything that's a great quality of life change that gets introduced into POE there always has to be people complaining about something.

so .. let's talk about advantages.

after master missions were introduced, i complained alot about that it's mandatory to login daily now, the system put occasional players who play in bursts at a disadvantage.

mission stacking solves this after years. but why?

vio
Aug 27, 2019 10:15:53 AM

"
Yogoff wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Party play is always going to crap all over solo play and this is just one consequence of that. People still rotate sulphite scarabs and unique exp maps as is.

This doesnt really break the game and if it did GGG would just nerf delve rewards a bit.

Delve wasn't even worth it this league so why nerf the rewards even more?

Oh sure Serrated and Perfect Fossils didnt sell like fresh Cupcakes.. nooo totally worthless to farm delve this league...

You need to see the whole picture. Could you earn currency by farming and selling fossils? Yes, sure! But how good was it compared to low level map splinter farming? It was plain bad compared to splinter farming and therefore I called it not even worth it.

666lol666
Aug 27, 2019 13:18:54 PM

Good, Im waiting for it. Finally there will be "kinda" easy way to buy favor.

Aynix
Aug 27, 2019 16:42:07 PM

"
vio wrote:
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:

so .. let's talk about advantages.

after master missions were introduced, i complained alot about that it's mandatory to login daily now, the system put occasional players who play in bursts at a disadvantage.

mission stacking solves this after years. but why?
Synthesis was the point where the way of distributing master content through RNG was collapsing on itself. It was a system where you often found yourself in a situation where you weren't able to play the content that you wanted to but felt obligated to play content you didn't, and nerfs to obtaining Sulphite at the time and the design of Nexus gameplay requiring time to setup only made it worse.

The old masters, other than Zana, were all content nobody wanted to do so and it was all variations of one type of content (go in map and do thing) so it didn't give as much of a feeling of lack of choice.

VolcanoElixir
Aug 27, 2019 17:12:51 PM
  • Prev