Forum Index General Discussion Stacking master missions and its consequences.

History

Hey i know it's a good improvement and overall it should play fine.

I'm just here to say that in next league all channels are gonna be filled with "WTB NIKO MISSIONS RED MAPS IN BULK" or "LF NIKO BULK MISSIONS" or "LFG NIKO RED MAP BULK ROTA".

I just somehow feel like the potential impact on the economy of stacking and selling missions in huge bulks will be gameplay disrupting.

HCSSFBTW peeps will rejoice i guess...

IIPheXII
Aug 26, 2019 00:26:33 AM

Public chat (global, trade, even local) in this game is, by and large, USELESS. turn it off.

Get a clan, or join a channel associated with a known community. Even 820 is spam filled garbage.

Thror2k5
Aug 26, 2019 00:38:12 AM

Party play is always going to crap all over solo play and this is just one consequence of that. People still rotate sulphite scarabs and unique exp maps as is.

This doesnt really break the game and if it did GGG would just nerf delve rewards a bit.

Nephalim
Aug 26, 2019 00:42:41 AM

"
Thror2k5 wrote:

Or join a channel associated with a known community.

Any suggestions for this?

IIPheXII
Aug 26, 2019 00:45:43 AM

"
IIPheXII wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

Or join a channel associated with a known community.

Any suggestions for this?

i'll pm you, because i dont want it flooded with the unwashed masses.

Thror2k5
Aug 26, 2019 01:06:14 AM

Multi accounts spam+ bots there are the consequences.

ZwAWtheSleepingOne
Aug 26, 2019 12:09:55 PM

"
Nephalim wrote:
Party play is always going to crap all over solo play and this is just one consequence of that. People still rotate sulphite scarabs and unique exp maps as is.

This doesnt really break the game and if it did GGG would just nerf delve rewards a bit.

Delve wasn't even worth it this league so why nerf the rewards even more?

666lol666
Aug 26, 2019 15:21:07 PM

you think running multiple accounts to maps to sell the rotas will be profitable?

vio
Aug 26, 2019 16:26:23 PM

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Oh sure Serrated and Perfect Fossils didnt sell like fresh Cupcakes.. nooo totally worthless to farm delve this league...

Yogoff
Aug 26, 2019 17:16:05 PM

"
Yogoff wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Oh sure Serrated and Perfect Fossils didnt sell like fresh Cupcakes.. nooo totally worthless to farm delve this league...

Lol I actually made 30ex in two days selling fossils and resonators.

gladiatorpie
Aug 26, 2019 17:25:13 PM
  • Next