Forum Index General Discussion Poison the land and they'll have nothing to defend

History

"
Nubman wrote:
Will this stack with zombie caustic ground, or is it a separate dot where only 1 does damage like rf?

Pretty sure it won't. It's the same type of, uh... damage source, at which point only the strongest applies.

CaptainWARLORD
Aug 25, 2019 23:41:59 PM

"
"
Nubman wrote:
Will this stack with zombie caustic ground, or is it a separate dot where only 1 does damage like rf?

Pretty sure it won't. It's the same type of, uh... damage source, at which point only the strongest applies.

Mmm that's my thought as well, and seeing as zombie caustic ground is already very strong..

Nubman
Aug 26, 2019 00:03:05 AM

First i would like to find out some HP values of spectres.

There are only 2 source of Dot stacking in this game so far Toxic rain and scorching ray in all other cases only the strongest dealing damage even if 6 players using the same skill.

TradeImprovements
Aug 26, 2019 00:04:32 AM

Also these minion exploding builds sound cool and stuff but waiting for them to explode or even worse wait for enemies to die in poisoned ground is a bit pace disrupting for me.

IIPheXII
Aug 26, 2019 00:10:45 AM

Old beacon of corruption... remember to add a T value to these caustic clouds for pvp so a single srs doesnt instakill 8k life 75 chaos res :)

biyte
Aug 26, 2019 00:29:00 AM

"
First i would like to find out some HP values of spectres.

There are only 2 source of Dot stacking in this game so far Toxic rain and scorching ray in all other cases only the strongest dealing damage even if 6 players using the same skill.

Poison?
Blight?
Crimson Dance Bleeds?
Ignite with Flaming arrow jewel or Emberwake?

GoldDragon32
Aug 26, 2019 00:34:26 AM

"
GoldDragon32 wrote:

Poison?
Blight?
Crimson Dance Bleeds?
Ignite with Flaming arrow jewel or Emberwake?

"only the strongest dealing damage even if 6 players using the same skill." it was the key part things that you mention works totaly diffrently than Dots like chaos cloud or RF, Caustic arrow ect.

TradeImprovements
Aug 26, 2019 01:39:08 AM

"
Mythabril wrote:
Does this work with Minion Instability? Toxic Burning Popcorn SRS.

Even if it does, it'll be trash. Caustic Ground can't stack so only one dot will be affecting your enemies, completely overshadowed by instability damage from popcorn.

codetaku
Aug 26, 2019 03:31:27 AM

"
Nubman wrote:
"
"
Nubman wrote:

Mmm that's my thought as well, and seeing as zombie caustic ground is already very strong..

They did mention the Necromancer ascendancy is being reworked. So I fully expect them to remove/rework the current Zombie caustic cloud, hence why this item is being added (also so other minions get it).

Deadseeds
Aug 26, 2019 03:45:22 AM

"
HerrImHimmel wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
It is hard to believe a league is potentially going to be dominated by 50% summoners/miners builds. It doesn't seem right.

Right? Better buff cyclone and WO.

Yikes, someone hasn't seen the new Cyclone gem.

Deadseeds
Aug 26, 2019 03:46:27 AM
  • Prev
  • Next