Forum Index Help and Information Lost Stash After Migrating From SSF Standard to Standard--Strange

History

I just merged a character Ratsneve from SSF Standard to Standard. I put all stash under a tab labeled "Old Hold", merged the character and opened it up now under the Standard league (no SSF). The stash is all EMPTY. All 23 tabs are gray and that color and numbering scheme was one I set in a previous build. Since the stash was empty I deleted the character and started a new one under the same name.

Thank you.

Ratsneve
Aug 25, 2019 21:43:42 PM

Did you "migrate" or "migrate all". The first only moves your character from SSF to non-SSF, while the second is the correct choice to move the stash as well.

Just in case you can create a new character in SSF, reach the first town and then choose "migrate all". See if that helps.

Zphyr
Aug 25, 2019 22:03:06 PM

"
Zphyr wrote:
Did you "migrate" or "migrate all". The first only moves your character from SSF to non-SSF, while the second is the correct choice to move the stash as well.

Just in case you can create a new character in SSF, reach the first town and then choose "migrate all". See if that helps.
Great! I assumed it meant "all characters" and that moving the stash always happened. Can see why this makes more sense but didn't read at all. Worked fine. Thank you.

Ratsneve
Aug 25, 2019 22:15:19 PM

Zphyr's right as usual. :)

Just to clarify for anyone else who may be experiencing this issue, the Migrate button will only transfer the character, their equipment and their inventory items from SSF or a Private League to the parent trade League. This won't move your stashed items so you can still benefit from these on any other SSF/Private League characters you have.

Migrate All will transfer all of your characters and their items from SSF or a Private League to the parent trade League as well as your stashed items (moved over as Remove-only tabs that will disappear once emptied). If anyone has any questions or concerns about this, feel free to PM me or contact us at support@grindinggear.com! :)

Al_GGG
Aug 27, 2019 19:42:25 PM