Forum Index General Discussion Rofl, Blight has not even started and we know it's going core. lol

History

i would prefer leagues that are less likely to go core, at this point.

game is pretty cluttered. i also think they should just take out shrines, torments, rogues, invasion bosses, warbands. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

but eh, w/e happens happens

xMustard
Aug 25, 2019 20:56:35 PM

you and 3 more will play, but if go to standard i can enjoy this mechanic on 4.0
gl on this league

trezorzetto
Aug 25, 2019 21:00:19 PM

"
Aynix wrote:
You can say the same about every new league. Unless the league is received very poorly, they will add it to the core.

Can you name a league that *isn't* available in core?

Asmosis
Aug 27, 2019 06:46:30 AM

Blight has not even started yet but people whining to GGG about why are you nerfing summoners in 3.9. (not 3.8, 3.9)

pphnx
Aug 27, 2019 10:33:00 AM

"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
You can say the same about every new league. Unless the league is received very poorly, they will add it to the core.

Legacy. One of the more popular leagues ironically.

It is hard to call Perandus and Harbinger part of core as well. Their mechanics are accessible though so if that is considered core then okay.

Nubatron
Aug 27, 2019 11:07:17 AM

Synthesis being the most recent example of a league that didn't go core.

jtggm1985
Aug 27, 2019 19:54:07 PM

"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Bestiary and Synthesis.
(if you think Bestiary is added to the game, you never played Bestiary league)

Aynix
Aug 27, 2019 19:58:54 PM

"
Aynix wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Bestiary and Synthesis.
(if you think Bestiary is added to the game, you never played Bestiary league)

I miss being able to craft quicksilver flasks of adrenaline from using the corpse of the fawn boss monster near where you meet navali.

Nephalim
Aug 27, 2019 20:36:08 PM

At first glance I could see Blight Maps sticking around but I don't expect we will see this every 10% of the time or have a new master. That way, the oils will still be around for us to play with, as well as having a mini game mechanic be something you have to opt into.

e1337donkey
Aug 27, 2019 21:53:50 PM

Because it would be impossible to remove Blight but still give us access to oils via Delve nodes, Temple Rooms, Syndicate rewards, and Legion encounters..

impotentwinnebago
Aug 27, 2019 22:11:41 PM
  • Prev
  • Next