Forum Index General Discussion Rofl, Blight has not even started and we know it's going core. lol

History

"
There are 13 notables not connected to the Passive Tree you ONLY can get with Annointment in Path of Exile: Blight.

Fixed that sentence!

666lol666
Aug 25, 2019 17:14:36 PM

You can say the same about every new league. Unless the league is received very poorly, they will add it to the core.

Aynix
Aug 25, 2019 17:18:00 PM

I mean, they rework the passive tree all the time, so, not a sealed deal :P

adghar
Aug 25, 2019 17:18:11 PM

I see no reason to not add work that took countless dev hours to core unless it was received incredibly poorly by the community.

Nephalim
Aug 25, 2019 17:20:50 PM

"
Nephalim wrote:
I see no reason to not add work that took countless dev hours to core unless it was received incredibly poorly by the community.

You're tellin' me... I'm a casual scrublord, and even I miss parts of Synthesis - primarily the a e s t h e t i c c of the Memory Nexus.

adghar
Aug 25, 2019 17:25:10 PM

"
adghar wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

You're tellin' me... I'm a casual scrublord, and even I miss parts of Synthesis - primarily the a e s t h e t i c c of the Memory Nexus.

There are a lot of people who liked Synthesis. Unfortunatelly there were also a lot of people who bitched how bad it was.

Aynix
Aug 25, 2019 17:27:32 PM

how does this guarantee its going core? i don't understand

since they're not connected to the passive tree, why couldn't they just make it all go poof

just that there is a new npc and thus voice lines makes me think its more likely going core in some way. probably as just an alternate mapping system where you can get blighted maps

xMustard
Aug 25, 2019 17:39:23 PM

"
xMustard wrote:
how does this guarantee its going core? i don't understand

since they're not connected to the passive tree, why couldn't they just make it all go poof

just that there is a new npc and thus voice lines makes me think its more likely going core in some way. probably as just an alternate mapping system where you can get blighted maps

Voice lines means nothing. Both Bestiary and Synthesis had a lot of new voice lines for Einhar/Old man and they didnt implement those into the core (Bestiary was added after rework, 3/4 leagues later)

Aynix
Aug 25, 2019 18:04:09 PM

You know that GGG will probably just add enchanted amulets to future leagues as variety drops regardless of whether the league goes core or not right?

VolcanoElixir
Aug 25, 2019 18:37:51 PM

mechanics that force you to slow down and click on stoopid circles going core?

looks like they gave up on optimization and decided to slowdown game's pace instead ;)

teksuoPOE
Aug 25, 2019 18:52:29 PM
  • Next