Forum Index Gameplay Help and Discussion Question regarding Legion -> Blight league

History

Hi, so I started the game with the Synthesis league which content was removed from the game until further revamp or something, then tried a bit of Legion which I actually enjoyed but with the release of FF14 Shadowbringer I stopped playing.
Now being done with most FF14 content, I intend to play blight again but wonder how the Legion content will be affected.

Throughout my first playthrough in Synthesis I came to realise that many of the content were actually old season events such as the Mine, the Syndicat and the ... "weird creepy underground thingy".

I suppose Legion's content will still be available during Blight, but what about its occurence rate? I would like to be able, at some point, discover Legion end game.

Also, will Blight content only be available to new character or can I continue my 53 Chieftain I made during Legion and still have access to Blight? The time I can allow to PoE is a bit limited and I don't think I can afford making a new character every season and finish everything.
There's just so much to do ! (especially considering I've never completed properly anything so far)

Thanks for any advice/explaination in advance.

Cmagik
Aug 25, 2019 12:28:47 PM

Legion will be available on maps, same as Breaches, about 1/10 spawn rate.

Mikrotherion
Aug 25, 2019 12:32:39 PM

You will need to make new character on Blight League, old character are merged with Standard. You will still be able to find legion monoliths but with same chance as every other old league (shrines, boxes, breach, abyss etc) which is 10%. I naddition to that you can find Legion room in Incursion temple.

Aynix
Aug 25, 2019 12:33:23 PM

I think legion will spawn in maps with a 10% chance to occure and there will be a chance for a Legion room in the Temple of Atzoatl. Did i miss something?

You will only be able to access Blight content in the new Blight Temp league. So youll need a new character and a fresh start. Its the common 3 month cycle in this game.

Other than that you will have to wait till the League is over and hope Blight will be implemented into standard/all leagues.

HerrImHimmel
Aug 25, 2019 12:35:23 PM

Alright, thanks for the input

I guess I'll make a new character ^^'

Any suggestion on what I should make? They've revamped a few talent tree so perhaps some new cool builds are already out.

Cmagik
Aug 25, 2019 14:32:41 PM

"
Cmagik wrote:
Alright, thanks for the input

I guess I'll make a new character ^^'

Any suggestion on what I should make? They've revamped a few talent tree so perhaps some new cool builds are already out.

There are no patchnotes, so no1, except 3xG knows whats good... May be this hype over minions is just a veil for poison assassin....

Uoykai
Aug 25, 2019 14:35:31 PM