Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions GGG's System is not working properly !

History

Its simple

If I (a person who makes profit in his party) post AMYTHING in trade chat - i have 99% chance to get muted if absolutly any no-lifer will report me.

If i report someone who posts 5 times the same message with 20 items and spamms the entire chat bot....he keeps on doing it 1 hour after 20 reports.

I'm just wondering why do I get muted so fast if 2xPost the same message...and not all the no-life loosers that take all the chat with 1c items which they ask 3 ex for them ?

WHY ARE U NOT MUTING WHO DISERVES IT GGG ?

I can record what im doing atm - for 1 hour or more been reporting the exact same guy - HE IS STILL TRIPLE POSTING SAME MESSAGE AT ONCE!

GGG - honestly - I HOPE ALL UR BOTS GET BUGZ - cause u dont want to mute them i see...

Schmockla
Aug 25, 2019 10:58:39 AM

"
Schmockla wrote:
Its simple

If I (a person who makes profit in his party) post AMYTHING in trade chat - i have 99% chance to get muted if absolutly any no-lifer will report me.

If i report someone who posts 5 times the same message with 20 items and spamms the entire chat bot....he keeps on doing it 1 hour after 20 reports.

I'm just wondering why do I get muted so fast if 2xPost the same message...and not all the no-life loosers that take all the chat with 1c items which they ask 3 ex for them ?

I can record what im doing atm - for 1 hour or more been reporting the exact same guy - HE IS STILL TRIPLE POSTING SAME MESSAGE AT ONCE!

GGG - honestly - I HOPE ALL UR BOTS GET BUGZ - cause u dont want to mute them i see...

1. If I (a person who makes profit in his party) post AMYTHING in trade chat - i have 99% chance to get muted if absolutly any no-lifer will report me.

That should be faily simple to prove and then e-mail GGG support directly so
this can be handled.
However the question is if you have been doing something "not allowed" for so long that you have lots of reports on you in their system like trade scamming so they just auto mute you now because all you post is trade scams.
Again, GGG doesn't handle this kind of account support via the forum so you have to e-mail GGG support and ask for a manager to review your case.

2. If i report someone who posts 5 times the same message with 20 items and spamms the entire chat bot....he keeps on doing it 1 hour after 20 reports.

Well it could be a money thing but I couldn't say. I have reported people also and GGG ignores it. Why I can't say but I am guessing money.....

HanSoloDK
Aug 25, 2019 11:30:13 AM

"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Its not the main ideea that its a scammer or not - its that he is SPAMMING - not SCAMMING - spamming the chat posting the exact same message 2 or 3 times one after another - it would not have to matter what the post contains - it should get muted directly for SPAM - it covers entire chat box...

Schmockla
Aug 25, 2019 11:43:46 AM

you asked why you (only you) get muted in trade chat.
I gave you my thoughts about this.

You asked why the "spammers" don't get muted.
I gave you my thoughts about this also.

But like I told you, GGG will not answer your post on the forum.
They don't do this (account support / moderation questions / bans - Mute) via the forum and ONLY do this via support e-mail.
So you should e-mail them about this.

HanSoloDK
Aug 25, 2019 11:51:25 AM

"
Schmockla wrote:
Its simple

The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

Mythreindeer
Aug 25, 2019 14:50:51 PM

"
Mythreindeer wrote:
"
Schmockla wrote:
Its simple

Sometimes u have to hammer it to the sides..and it will always stick out ;) cause u know...it's hard wood

Schmockla
Aug 25, 2019 15:52:08 PM

"
Schmockla wrote:
Its simple

GGG - honestly - I HOPE ALL UR BOTS GET BUGZ - cause u dont want to mute them i see..

Lol, the truth is that you are a noob. You report people for tripple posting the same message? Why? Because you don't know how to press "enter" "arrow up" "enter" and call people that do know bots? Not everyone that isn't a pathetic noob is a bot! L2p and stop complaining about a system you don't even understand. If you don't like a spammer (I don't like them too sometimes) simply welcome them to your ignore list instead of wasting GGG's time with useless reports.

666lol666
Aug 25, 2019 16:51:09 PM

I think they only look at reports. Not the context.
So if you get reported chances are you will be muted.

kompaniet
Aug 25, 2019 17:13:58 PM

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Schmockla wrote:
Its simple

GGG - honestly - I HOPE ALL UR BOTS GET BUGZ - cause u dont want to mute them i see..

Lol, the truth is that you are a noob. You report people for tripple posting the same message? Why? Because you don't know how to press "enter" "arrow up" "enter" and call people that do know bots? Not everyone that isn't a pathetic noob is a bot! L2p and stop complaining about a system you don't even understand. If you don't like a spammer (I don't like them too sometimes) simply welcome them to your ignore list instead of wasting GGG's time with useless reports.

WOW - ive just learned to copy paste using up arrow....like 15 years ago...

Stop acting like u know it all and dont come here to beg attention saying nothing..

WHY would i fill my so small ignore list with every spammer in chat ?

I call them bots cause that's what they are - human robots, click without knowing how many times, dont even care.

And if u are here to say im wrong for trying to fix this...u might like spaming chat...dont even know why i responded to u...

Schmockla
Aug 25, 2019 18:38:32 PM

"
Schmockla wrote:
"
Mythreindeer wrote:
"
Schmockla wrote:

Sometimes u have to hammer it to the sides..and it will always stick out ;) cause u know...it's hard wood

Yes hard...and dense.

"I get knocked down, but I get up again!"

Mythreindeer
Aug 25, 2019 20:52:07 PM
  • Next