Forum Index General Discussion Here is one more special notable passive skill you can get by anointing your amulet in 3.8.0

History

"
arknath wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Just for everyones information, we already could craft same mod on bows from Catarina 8 in the past (not sure if it still exist) and literally NO ONE used it. Its garbage.

You have to realise at that time both fork and chain had huge damage reduction. Now however we have deadeye with support for chain and skills like elemental hit etc. Add in elder/shaper crafts and much better corrupts and you have a lot more reasons to use something like that.

Also remember that it was a craft which took up a slot on the bow. Having it on a passive is far far stronger.

PS: It was a Tora 7 craft and had "Attack Projectiles Return to You after hitting targets".

You obviously never crafted it on something and actually used this mod judging from what you are saying...

"
Mythabril wrote:
If you pierce a target and don't hit anything afterwards, you don't have a final target and the projectile will not return.

Thank You... This is more akin to someone who HAS tested this mod in the past. Its even more wonky than that as well. It wont work off Chain or Fork either. Nor will secondary Effects such as ones found on TS or SST.

It will see use on certain Attack based Projectiles but not on the ones you guys are thinking. For most Bow users its going to be business as usual and going for something way better in this slot than this. Another issue if this works just like the past Tora mod is that only ONE projectile will return as well. Not ALL the projectiles..

Demonoz
Aug 25, 2019 11:10:03 AM

Someone correct me if I am wrong but didnt this used to be a terrible deadeye ascendancy that no one used?

As others have pointed out this is good for clear and nothing else.

gladiatorpie
Aug 25, 2019 11:35:45 AM

"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Someone correct me if I am wrong but didnt this used to be a terrible deadeye ascendancy that no one used?

It was mod you could craft on Bows. Yes, it was terrible.

Aynix
Aug 25, 2019 11:38:48 AM

its still only good in clearing. won't work on single target as projectiles cannot hit things they return from.

i've been thinking about it a ton and i actually don't know where this will be used to be very strong. im hoping cobra lash maybe but im starting to think nobody will use this again, just like before.

xMustard
Aug 25, 2019 16:23:52 PM

And I’ve tough it’ll b just boring summoner league;)

KOrchann
Aug 25, 2019 18:20:02 PM

"
KOrchann wrote:

Even If they buff minions to current cyclone level no one is forcing you to play summoner.

Aynix
Aug 25, 2019 19:02:51 PM

"
Aynix wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:

Even If they buff minions to current cyclone level no one is forcing you to play summoner.

U know t word “sarcasm” right?

KOrchann
Aug 26, 2019 01:20:44 AM

Guys, we already know this is bad because it used to be a weapon mod that no one used.

codetaku
Aug 26, 2019 03:28:57 AM

When this was a Deadeye node none picked it because it was literally useless. Tornadoshot + Chain or Fork > this anointment.

zzang
Aug 26, 2019 21:25:26 PM

"
amekidelli90 wrote:
that won't be too much for the Tornado Shot builds ? :O

Doesnt work on Tornado Shot at all. (since main projectile splits into secondary projectiles which are not affected)

Aynix
Aug 27, 2019 21:43:16 PM
  • Prev
  • Next