Forum Index General Discussion New "RF support gem"

History

Now that we seen one of new support gems for minions is some kind of RF, I wonder if it will stack with "normal" RF that some spectres can have? Also if it will be possible to have enough minions life regeneration to outheal this support gem.

Aynix
Aug 24, 2019 17:41:34 PM

RIP RF

DreadLordAvatar
Aug 24, 2019 18:09:53 PM

"
Aynix wrote:
Now that we seen one of new support gems for minions is some kind of RF, I wonder if it will stack with "normal" RF that some spectres can have? Also if it will be possible to have enough minions life regeneration to outheal this support gem.

Infernal Legion does percent minion life damage and most minion regen is also percent life so it doesn't matter how much life your minions have. As far as can you permanently sustain your minions with it I think that would be pretty unlikely.

beaniac
Aug 24, 2019 18:29:10 PM

Thinking about Infernal Legion Minion Instability Summon Raging Spirit.

Mythabril
Aug 24, 2019 18:36:49 PM

"
beaniac wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Infernal Legion does percent minion life damage and most minion regen is also percent life so it doesn't matter how much life your minions have. As far as can you permanently sustain your minions with it I think that would be pretty unlikely.

I was wondering about it because I want to use it on spectres which have their RF as well or those with SR totems. Looking at video it took ~7 sec for a zombie to die from this degen. Which means 15% life/s degen, most likely. The question now is, if we can reduce degen by fire resistance (we probably can) and if we can get enough minion life regen to sustain it all the time.

Aynix
Aug 24, 2019 19:19:42 PM

Purity + Vitality and Generosity? plus the regen that you can get in items and passive may be enought

We need to wait to see how the gem works rly, but I think it will be possible.

Johnny210
Aug 24, 2019 19:28:26 PM

I suppose it could be possible to give your non-expiring minions some substantial amount of leech, or curse on hit warlord's mark (this is actually hilarious on totems :P ), or something cheesy.

crunkatog
Aug 24, 2019 19:43:21 PM

It's highly unlikely they'll make keeping perma minion-RF up.

But with fast moving zombies and Mon'tregul's grasp and minion instability you could create a rather insane army of sizzle-boom.

Or even SRS if you get minion life up and they sizzle before they time out.

BlaqWolf
Aug 24, 2019 20:51:12 PM

Another idea I read elsewhere was using Elementalist with Golems that are Immune to Elemental Damage. A waltzing inferno of Fire Golems seems neat.

Mythabril
Aug 24, 2019 21:08:11 PM

"
Mythabril wrote:
Another idea I read elsewhere was using Elementalist with Golems that are Immune to Elemental Damage. A waltzing inferno of Fire Golems seems neat.

I've also heard about it and if there wont be any changes to Elementalist/golems I might try the "melee" Golemancer(stone or chaos) for the first time, with the "RF support"! ^ ^

Aynix
Aug 24, 2019 21:31:42 PM
  • Next