Forum Index Help and Information Can't buy a support pack

History

Xsolla is flagged by my bank and I've talked to two bank rep's so far and say that they can't process a payment to them. I don't want to setup a paypal account just for this transaction. I deleted my paypal over a year ago because I didn't use it enough and it was too much to keep up with.

There has got to be another way, right?

KrazyEd
Aug 23, 2019 02:17:39 AM

you can buy a paysafecard with your creditcard and then use that to pay GGG.

HanSoloDK
Aug 23, 2019 07:27:35 AM

the flagging can happen on most things if the bank sees it as "unusual"
Your bank should call or text you to confirm the transaction is both coming from you and the amount it is for before allowing it and updating their automatic system....it should not take more than a minute to sort this out.

lagwin1980
Aug 23, 2019 07:38:57 AM

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
the flagging can happen on most things if the bank sees it as "unusual"
Your bank should call or text you to confirm the transaction is both coming from you and the amount it is for before allowing it and updating their automatic system....it should not take more than a minute to sort this out.

In some countries (like mine, for example) Xsolla is actually "flagged" as very unsafe and dishonest system (which was confirmed by many customers, hence the "global flag" by the banks).
Some banks, however, still allow the payments "at your own risk" by "1-on-1" agreements with client.

"
KrazyEd wrote:
Xsolla is flagged by my bank and I've talked to two bank rep's so far and say that they can't process a payment to them. I don't want to setup a paypal account just for this transaction. I deleted my paypal over a year ago because I didn't use it enough and it was too much to keep up with.

There has got to be another way, right?

You can (and should) send an e-mail to GGG and they (almost definitely) will find a solution to this situation.

HarukaTeno
Aug 23, 2019 10:35:47 AM

again, just buy a paysafecard with your creditcard and then use that to pay for the GGG transaction.

GGG is not changing away from Xsolla if that's what you are hoping for.....

HanSoloDK
Aug 23, 2019 11:50:22 AM

Yep, there are some other options available that may be more accessible. Karma Koin cards or paysafecards as HanSoloDK has mentioned can be used to make a purchase outside of a credit card or PayPal.

Alternatively, if your Path of Exile account is associated to your Steam credentials, you can make a purchase through Steam Wallet in-game while playing on the Steam client. This might be the more flexible option.

Feel free to email us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any further assistance in making a purchase!

Al_GGG
Aug 24, 2019 14:22:08 PM