Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions Please for the love of god, level 1 unique mace!

History

Seriously, why is this not a thing? Swords and Claws but no maces!? The first mace is at level 10 and it's attack speed is absolute garbage, just add something, anything!

Vaal ground slam on legions was a blast, i'm level 30 right now and i am still using it and absolutely loving it. Sure, legions won't be around for long in leveling but that doesn't mean it shouldn't exist

VoidExilePoE
Aug 22, 2019 19:35:27 PM

I agree with this totally. Doing this would at least be a small indicator that melee isn't an after thought. I'm sure there are more people who like being up close when they kill.

fazlez1
Aug 22, 2019 21:55:28 PM

Why should GGG add a literally worthless unique item to the game? I don't even see the draw here... you should be 1-tapping all enemies before the prison anyway, on whatever garbage rares that drop, and by then you won't even want the level 1 mace because the base damage of a driftwood club is so bad that a level 9 white item would be better.

So it's completely pointless for this to even exist... when's the last time you were happy to see a Fencoil or a Redbeak? All it would do is dilute the unique pool with even more trash.

ARealLifeCaribbeanPirate
Aug 23, 2019 08:05:37 AM

"
Why should GGG add a literally worthless unique item to the game? I don't even see the draw here... you should be 1-tapping all enemies before the prison anyway, on whatever garbage rares that drop, and by then you won't even want the level 1 mace because the base damage of a driftwood club is so bad that a level 9 white item would be better.

So it's completely pointless for this to even exist... when's the last time you were happy to see a Fencoil or a Redbeak? All it would do is dilute the unique pool with even more trash.
do you have ANY idea how hard i expected someone to comment something negative as a reply to my post? You litterally just said something that 90% of people who have been posting pointless or not so pointless suggestions would expect and you expect me to be happy with this reply? How about instead of commenting something negative on someone giving a fair suggestion. You can actually mind your own business and go farm uber elder or whatever the hell you do for a living in path of exile and keep us leveling nerds out of your weird fantasy of cleansing the forums of people making legit suggestions for quality of life low level leveling. Having played and commented on the game and forums for a long time, i'm pretty damn sure that you are just commenting this because everytime you see a fencoil drop, you want to pull your hair out, but guess what, that's path of exile for you and i bet that if they actually added such a mace to the game, you would use it everytime you want to use a unique mace to get you through the first 10 or 20 levels until you start using a brightbeak, i will be the one laughing then. You seriously expect every update to feature amazing tier 1 level 50+ uniques? Reality is often disapointing... Well now that i got that out of the way, using vaal ground slam in the first few legions was a blasted and i really wanted a good unique mace to do it with and had to craft my own. Everyone plays differently, don't nag at people for suggesting a unique item that could legitimately help them level

VoidExilePoE
Aug 24, 2019 12:27:12 PM

the fuck you need a level 1 unique mace, you get level 20 in 15 minute in this game using only white gear.

Head_Less
Aug 24, 2019 14:50:44 PM

just delete all of these low level uniques they are "leveling" trash which no one truly needs, they set up a bad habit for newcomers (ZOMFG UNIQUES GUD!) and they shit up your drop chance for better uniques when doing zanas "find the unique" and other stuff which gives you random uniques.

you are literally complaining about something which only affects the worthless early game.

[Removed by Support]

Tolerantzdestr0yer
Aug 24, 2019 14:59:16 PM

i d love to see a starter mace.
all we have as melee is redbeak and thats it

MrsDeath_
Aug 24, 2019 16:03:59 PM

Yea, a starter mace would be nice. Coming alongside its fated version, please.

HerrImHimmel
Aug 24, 2019 16:33:56 PM

"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
"

do you have ANY idea how hard i expected someone to comment something negative as a reply to my post? You litterally just said something that 90% of people who have been posting pointless or not so pointless suggestions would expect and you expect me to be happy with this reply? How about instead of commenting something negative on someone giving a fair suggestion. You can actually mind your own business and go farm uber elder or whatever the hell you do for a living in path of exile and keep us leveling nerds out of your weird fantasy of cleansing the forums of people making legit suggestions for quality of life low level leveling. Having played and commented on the game and forums for a long time, i'm pretty damn sure that you are just commenting this because everytime you see a fencoil drop, you want to pull your hair out, but guess what, that's path of exile for you and i bet that if they actually added such a mace to the game, you would use it everytime you want to use a unique mace to get you through the first 10 or 20 levels until you start using a brightbeak, i will be the one laughing then. You seriously expect every update to feature amazing tier 1 level 50+ uniques? Reality is often disapointing... Well now that i got that out of the way, using vaal ground slam in the first few legions was a blasted and i really wanted a good unique mace to do it with and had to craft my own. Everyone plays differently, don't nag at people for suggesting a unique item that could legitimately help them level

Uh, ok. But I'm pretty sure my point still stands that you're asking for an item that will be completely obsolete 10 minutes after you equip it. So your bizarre emotional investment in this aside, you're asking for another Fencoil in the game.

ARealLifeCaribbeanPirate
Aug 24, 2019 17:39:25 PM

Is this a meme?

lolcaaa
Aug 25, 2019 02:53:37 AM
  • Next