Forum Index Gameplay Help and Discussion Is this helm craftable?

History

Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble crafting the BiS helmet upgrade for my Soul Tether Cyclone build. Currently I'm lvl 96 with 6234HP + 2568ES, which is pretty solid except against T16 Maraketh. I'm looking at a Delve craft with the following mods:

Praetor Crown

-prefixes
1) +99 to maximum Life (T2 will do too)
2) +25 to maximum Life
2) 3% increased Maximum Life
3) {crafted}+1 to Level of Socketed Melee Gems
3) {crafted}+1 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range

-suffixes
1) 5% reduced Mana Reserved
2) Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage
3) (open/slammable)

So for this process I took poedb.tw and hit Bound / Pristine / Jagged Fossils. Bound is for %mana reserved, Pristine for %life, and Jagged for %increased phys dmg taken.

Now what I see is that in some 40 tries I can get the %life prefix + either the Jagged or Bound suffix, but they never seem to come together.

So, my question is: Is it possible to craft these two suffixes together on a helmet? I see them come by separately, so I really assume they should fit together, but for some reason it doesn't seem to happen at all, with both mods being pretty common.

Well, hope someone can shine some light on whether my RNG is just bad or I'm wasting fossils ^^

Allubz
Aug 22, 2019 13:18:12 PM

up

Allubz
Aug 24, 2019 12:32:57 PM

http://poe.trade/search/hoinokunanikat

I think hitting both suffixes and finish the craft using meta-crafting (blocking suffix mods) and using multimod should be more reliable.
It´s pretty unlikely hitting everything you want at once.

Rakiii
Aug 24, 2019 13:13:40 PM

Thanks for responding! Good idea just to check trade if the combination exists..!

I know it seems very unlikely that I would hit a T1/2/3 life prefix, but getting the three Delve mods (%Life Prefix, 2x Suffix) hopefully is attainable, I hope.

I have about 60ex to spend, but would rather not throw it all on a min-max helmet.

I'm not sure how one would go about metacrafting this helmet, except for the flat life prefix.

I suppose the most affordable route would be to get, like you say, the two needed suffixes and the %life Delve prefix, multimod, put flat life and melee weapon range on it and call it a day, right?

Allubz
Aug 24, 2019 14:18:07 PM

"
Allubz wrote:
I suppose the most affordable route would be to get, like you say, the two needed suffixes and the %life Delve prefix, multimod, put flat life and melee weapon range on it and call it a day, right?

Yes it might happen with good luck but you need to hit two open prefixes and one open suffix (blocking suffixes and annul thing should still work if you hit some crappy prefix mod in combination with life delve mod)
There´s other way you might consider if you hit two desired suffixes (mana mod and physical mod) with open prefix and suffix.
You can block suffixes, scour prefixes -- craft multi + up to three desired mods (life + hybrid life + range mod)
/or (7–8)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage or anything/

You can also try your luck with annuls etc depending on results.
Gl:)

Rakiii
Aug 24, 2019 16:22:43 PM

Cheers, much appreciated!

Allubz
Aug 24, 2019 18:36:15 PM