Forum Index Help and Information Thrasher Gloves MTX

History

I'm considering buying them but I want to know... do they look all screwy holding a weapon like a claw? or what about a shield? Do they replace those things?

AngstyMeierLink
Aug 22, 2019 06:38:52 AM

The Thrasher Gloves replace the Gloves Skin of your character, so they change the appearance of the gloves you're wearing but the weapons or shields equipped on your character's right and left hands will still be visible.

Feel free to PM me or contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com if you have any additional questions or concerns about microtransactions! :)

Al_GGG
Aug 22, 2019 14:51:28 PM

"
Al_GGG wrote:
The Thrasher Gloves replace the Gloves Skin of your character, so they change the appearance of the gloves you're wearing but the weapons or shields equipped on your character's right and left hands will still be visible.

Feel free to PM me or contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com if you have any additional questions or concerns about microtransactions! :)

I say again... do they look all screwy holding a weapon like a claw? or what about a shield?

There's no room for those things, they'd clip over them or just be covered completely. There's only 1 pic on the net I could find and it was a huge staff and it looked... odd. This sale ain't gonna last forever. If you work for GGG I hope you can answer my question before the sale ends.

AngstyMeierLink
Aug 22, 2019 18:15:51 PM

I've sent you a PM about that now.

Al_GGG
Aug 22, 2019 18:48:38 PM

"
"
Al_GGG wrote:

I say again... do they look all screwy holding a weapon like a claw? or what about a shield?

There's no room for those things, they'd clip over them or just be covered completely. There's only 1 pic on the net I could find and it was a huge staff and it looked... odd. This sale ain't gonna last forever. If you work for GGG I hope you can answer my question before the sale ends.

As you can clearly see from his account name + account name color, he is a GGG employee.

HanSoloDK
Aug 22, 2019 19:19:09 PM

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
"
Al_GGG wrote:

As you can clearly see from his account name + account name color, he is a GGG employee.
I was being redundant, you're very helpful

AngstyMeierLink
Aug 22, 2019 20:52:19 PM