Forum Index General Discussion WoW Classic is a threat to our community?

History

I don’t care.

Alienbutter
Aug 24, 2019 17:35:27 PM

"
Alienbutter wrote:
I don’t care.

You cared enough to open this thread and post here.

Aynix
Aug 24, 2019 17:37:21 PM

Sadly my free time is very limited during work days so I can only dedicate my free time for one game and it will be Classic WoW.

I might be able to to squeeze some hours later in league if I'm able to get handout package from one of my friends. If not then Blight will be first league I'm skipping since Nemesis league.

Laakeri
Aug 24, 2019 18:46:43 PM

I don't think comparing communities between the two games makes much sense. PoE's community is nearly non-existent compared to an old-style MMO like WoW.

As for the playerbase: PoE will take a hit for sure. Idk to what extent, probably minimal. But both game genra have RPG in them. Of course the playerbase are somewhat intertwined.

WoW for me. I miss game communities a bit more developed than what exists nowadays.

I won't even miss this forum. The playerbase is bigger and bigger, yet it becomes more and more of an echo chamber.

I'll miss Charan though. He seems smart, which on a gaming forum is quite the incredible feat ! There are other smart people around, but not as present to make me remember their pseudo. Hope this thought will suffice for them.

polimeris
Aug 24, 2019 20:54:45 PM

Classic WoW will be a juggernaut. Not just by the amount of players, but you can probably expect the WoW channel on twitch to be creeping north of 7-800.000 viewers on the day of launch.

Essem
Aug 25, 2019 04:53:56 AM
  • Prev