Forum Index Duelist [3.8] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

History

Hi, can you please explain how we supposed to handle reflect phys maps ? I don't know how is this possible.

hooli01
Sep 22, 2019 09:38:51 AM

"
hooli01 wrote:
Hi, can you please explain how we supposed to handle reflect phys maps ? I don't know how is this possible.

Reroll them

Angry_Roleplayer
Sep 22, 2019 10:31:39 AM

"
"
hooli01 wrote:

Reroll them

Haha dude ok, but still you should then update your build since I saw in pros that : +Can do anything

Thanks for the answer.

Is other mods like : player has 20% less block chance deadly mods ?

hooli01
Sep 22, 2019 13:20:00 PM

"
hooli01 wrote:
"
"
hooli01 wrote:

Reroll them

Haha dude ok, but still you should then update your build since I saw in pros that : +Can do anything

Thanks for the answer.

Is other mods like : player has 20% less block chance deadly mods ?

Not dealy, but can be sketchy as your block goes down to about 40-50%

Angry_Roleplayer
Sep 22, 2019 14:10:53 PM

Realy enjoyed the build all the way upto uber elder. Struggling a bit with uber elder though, Dps is fine but the slow ground effects are a complete nightmare, run out of portals after second portal phase. Going to try again with different pantheons (using solaris atm)

ryster
Sep 22, 2019 21:12:38 PM

Alright man, first off, great build. Having a blast and everything is easy mode. I'm on the hunt for a pair of facebreakers that are >750% that have that vuln on em. Now, I'm using a pair with level 10 enfeeble and 767% on em. Would enfeeble help at all or should I just swap to another pair that has higher phys increase? Cheers for the build and thank you in advance!

Casius2218
Sep 22, 2019 21:36:02 PM

"
Casius2218 wrote:
Alright man, first off, great build. Having a blast and everything is easy mode. I'm on the hunt for a pair of facebreakers that are >750% that have that vuln on em. Now, I'm using a pair with level 10 enfeeble and 767% on em. Would enfeeble help at all or should I just swap to another pair that has higher phys increase? Cheers for the build and thank you in advance!

You can actually corrupt yourself if you have a lot of corrency, vuln is easy to get. Enfeeble is fine, but vuln is OP for damage

Angry_Roleplayer
Sep 23, 2019 01:39:32 AM

Hi again, I've 2 questions :

Q1 : About Pantheon, Do we need to upgrade araakali with armala ? It seems it's lower our resistances, right ?

Q2 : Why you stack armour for the last points(by reaching the marauder start) ? Is it a good option to reach the chaos resistances node to get more tanky for this kind of damage ?

hooli01
Sep 23, 2019 11:10:02 AM

"
hooli01 wrote:
Hi again, I've 2 questions :

Q1 : About Pantheon, Do we need to upgrade araakali with armala ? It seems it's lower our resistances, right ?

Q2 : Why you stack armour for the last points(by reaching the marauder start) ? Is it a good option to reach the chaos resistances node to get more tanky for this kind of damage ?

lower what? upgrade everything
armour is always great since you are using molten shell

Angry_Roleplayer
Sep 23, 2019 11:24:45 AM

Hi,

First. Great guide. Got almost the same gear as mentioned on the gear-selection, and just got the chest last night.
At the moment i got (when i take my mouse over my reckoning) and auras up: 260k damage, and armour is roughly 10k in hideout. Blockchance is 73%, and when in a map it goes to 79%.

Is our cap at 79?

3 questions.

1. After it's now possible to annoint your amulets, do you still prefer the Rigwald's Curse?
Or another amulet with an annointment?

On my chest, i have almost a similar one, but not the "You can apply an additional curse".
Is that crucial for the synergy of the build, or?

Still need the 30% cooldown recovery on my helmet, i know that is required, but will that matter much, that i have to find another helmet with that enchant, or still use my abyssus without the enchant, and just hope i get it one day?

Regards

hartung90
Sep 23, 2019 12:33:55 PM
  • Prev
  • Next