Forum Index Gameplay Help and Discussion Bugs, bugs, bugs... and no logic

History

...and once again bug...
I have start Zana's mission in Ancien City. My task was to Kill specific monster in specific time which I could increase by touching the stones. When I had about 1,5 min I have killed Fire Sentinel which was my target in one of my achievements. When I did this mission clock has desapired and in the right corner mission status has changed in to "faild".

neosphoros
Aug 24, 2019 21:52:21 PM

I had complete about 16 games (Maps with Tier 3-4) which it gaves me 6 experience squares. I have lost everything only because I have died 3 times in next 3 games.

Where is the balance if for specific Map I can achieve only about one experience square (by killing every monster) but for dying on the same map I'm loosing twice more?

Where is the balance if I'm able to win 16 consecutive games with no problem with killing any monster (which it suggest some regularity in defficulty level) but in next 3 games there is possible to find enemyies that absolutely not fit to the Map Tier Level with their strengh and power? It look like they are designated especialy to kill player without giving him any chance to survive. I have improved my def and res but still on low level maps "those specific enemys" are able to kill me only with 1-2 shots. There is no even possible to escape from them.They teleporting themselfs exactly to the place I'm already standing. It look like game trying to keep players in game as long as it only possible with lowest his level by killing him when he achieving too much.

Once for a while I'm finishing Alva's Temple Incursion but few last times (which is not happened before) enemies were much stronger with every possible resistance to my spells. Where is the sense if we even not abel to check/know before entering to specific Incursion that our spells/gear will be useless in this place? It suggest once again that game doing this especially to harm us.

neosphoros
Aug 25, 2019 12:29:03 PM

regarding maps, it's depends on what mods you roll on that map + if you get a master to spawn in them because they can spawn much stronger monsters like Einhar and Jun.
It can also be if the maps have influence...

You can read more here -->
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map#Modifiers
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_map_mods

Same goes with Alva mission, again it will depend on the whole temple and the mods you roll in the temple.

You can read more here -->
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Temple_of_Atzoatl

HanSoloDK
Aug 25, 2019 13:20:59 PM

It´s easier to pretend bug instead of fixing your character or gameplay.

Rakiii
Aug 25, 2019 13:27:07 PM

"
Rakiii wrote:

Please do not tell me that there is everything fine when between 200 easy monsters that can only "scratch" you of map tier 3 there will be one that will be able to kill you only with one shot.

DO not tell me that this is something normal when for a map "full clean" you are ableto get only 1 experience square but for dying on the same map - you loosing twice more.

neosphoros
Aug 25, 2019 13:40:41 PM

"
neosphoros wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:

Please do not tell me that there is everything fine when between 200 easy monsters that can only "scratch" you of map tier 3 there will be one that will be able to kill you only with one shot.

DO not tell me that this is something normal when for a map "full clean" you are ableto get only 1 experience square but for dying on the same map - you loosing twice more.

Yes most of the monsters are very easy to kill but there are bosses and touch rares (especially from master missions) so read once more what HanSoloDK has mentioned and you´re also getting an experience penalty for playing low tier content while being level 85.
It means you need to kill a lot more monsters than would be usually required and every death is paid much harder then.

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
regarding maps, it depends on what mods you roll on that map + if you get a master to spawn in them because they can spawn much stronger monsters like Einhar and Jun.
It can also be if the maps have influence...

Rakiii
Aug 25, 2019 14:00:50 PM

Sadly again you don't understand how PoE works regarding XP gained, the XP penalty and XP death penalty.

This should help you -->
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience

I have to ask this. Are you sure it's a good idea for you to play this game?
You are so angry all the time and accuse GGG of all sort of things.
Maybe it would be a good idea for you to find an other game....

HanSoloDK
Aug 25, 2019 14:32:56 PM

HanSoloDK
Aug 26, 2019 16:13:10 PM
  • Prev