Forum Index Console Bug Reports Unable to start new Caracters story

History

I deleted extra characters just to make sure I had the slots available, and upon creating a new character and clearing the very first scenario which I believe is called strand, I am not able to enter into the first town. oddporpoise1879 is my gamertag, Gozar is the name of the character I created, but I tried on multiple other attempts and its the same thing, unable to enter into loineye town. Im on xbox one and have multiple other characters who work, both in league and standard.

----- Am I going to have to go thru this for the next league? ------

cuz ive been having issues all league with making new ones to the point of having to stick with only one.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP resolve before new league

OddPorpoise1879
Aug 18, 2019 23:46:37 PM

"
I deleted extra characters just to make sure I had the slots available, and upon creating a new character and clearing the very first scenario which I believe is called strand, I am not able to enter into the first town. oddporpoise1879 is my gamertag, Gozar is the name of the character I created, but I tried on multiple other attempts and its the same thing, unable to enter into loineye town. Im on xbox one and have multiple other characters who work, both in league and standard.

----- Am I going to have to go thru this for the next league? ------

cuz ive been having issues all league with making new ones to the point of having to stick with only one.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP resolve before new league

Hi,

This sounds like you have the tutorial on, is the game trying to guide you to allocating a passive on the passive tree once you've killed Hillock? In order to leave the Twilight Strand you have to do this otherwise the tutorial will block you. This can be bypassed by pressing 'Start', navigating to the bottom of the menu and selecting 'Skip Tutorial'.

Adam_GGG
Aug 19, 2019 00:30:41 AM

@Adam_GGG thank you ill try it immediatly

OddPorpoise1879
Aug 20, 2019 18:20:56 PM

@Adam_GGG so that was not the problem, I did the tutorial and with or wihout doing the tutorial and its directives I found my character unable to enter into the city after killing hillock...

Just pressing A on the city brings up a flash of texts saying its loading us in, but only for a second then disappears. I however found that if I pess Y on the city gate that it would allow me to select a new city instance... maybe it is getting corrupted or something when I start a new character?

ALSO CANNOT TELEPORT TO TOWN USING SCROLLS, only allowed into town by manually running through every zone and pressing Y on the town. this is extremely frustrating (this pertains to after the initial starting zone and moving through to the ending of act 1, all levels after entering town)

would be grateful to know what this is

OddPorpoise1879
Aug 20, 2019 18:29:04 PM

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This issue should again be resolved, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Jeff_GGG
Aug 21, 2019 04:48:59 AM

TY, excited for BLIGHT! good job guys

OddPorpoise1879
Aug 21, 2019 16:26:51 PM